WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reddish man he mover so sluggishly with the ball in his hands. Something must have happened.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Not to shyt on @Voice of Reason (cause I like dude as a poster) but what kills me about the guys that don't want to make a move and constantly bring up "depth" is that we are currently a game under .500 with that so-called "depth".

I've been an advocate for doing different shyt if the current shyt ain't working. I was curious to see that silly lineup of Vando and Reddish, and it didn't work out. Great, move on-- try something else.

That's why I'm excited for the trade deadline just to see new blood being injected into the team. Last year was fun near playoff time because we came alive after being shyt all season.
Yeah depth is usually the main key in killing it during the regular season as it helps save your guys during the grind of a season. They're at .500 with decent health. Time to make a move for sure.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Max might need to get more minutes here.

Reaves is getting hunted on defense and hasn't been hitting his threes (he's something like 3-25 from three-- yikes)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It'd be really nice if Reaves could find his three point shot again. He was automatic last season, especially in the playoffs and now he's looking like Caruso.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Max might need to get more minutes here.

Reaves is getting hunted on defense and hasn't been hitting his threes (he's something like 3-25 from three-- yikes)
They need to switch up their coverage a little. End of the first half, Toronto had an enormous lineup on the court and LA didn't fight any of the screen action Toronto was doing to hunt Reaves for mismatches.