WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I think just one time Bron coming out and saying I’m happy with what we got we just need to execute better stating with myself would do so much for the psyche of all his teammates.

Lebron gave Pelinka props for the moves he made during the offseason.....He also gave Reddish a vote of confidence after he missed the wide-open game-winning 3 vs Miami.....Lebron has also praised other players (Dlo,AR, Vando, Wood etc).......The expectations for Lebron/LA is to win championships........Butler/Miami on the other hand can make a run to the Conference Finals and people will say the season was a success.

Miami's run over the last 5 years has been successful........... If the Lakers had the same run Lebron's tenure in LA would be looked at as a complete failure.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I’d imagine it’s the whole atmosphere there. Bron is the goat but every year since he’s been there all players excluding Bron (including the coach) are on the chopping block so the lakers can supposedly win a title that year. The past 5 years up until the trade deadline players have to hear daily whispers about them possibly being shipped out to improve the roster. I probably wouldn’t care as much either.

I think just one time Bron coming out and saying I’m happy with what we got we just need to execute better stating with myself would do so much for the psyche of all his teammates.

Yeah Lebron is a GOAT on an off the floor but he does bring drama in the locker room. If he just put his head down and just tried to win without the extra shyt his teammates might respond better.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I honestly don't like when the Lakers force the ball to AD...Other players become less aggressive and the offense looks unbalanced......It also tires AD out and he becomes less aggressive in the later stages of the game....AD's touches should be consistent throughout the game.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I honestly don't like when the Lakers force the ball to AD...Other players become less aggressive and the offense looks unbalanced......It also tires AD out and he becomes less aggressive in the later stages of the game....AD's touches should be consistent throughout the game.

I like it because AD has been a better job of playmaking and make the correct read/pass.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
The Lakers still need to get a back up center that can protect the rim and play some pretty good paint defense.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Max off the dribble :whoo:

I need to pay more attention to this kid

He was great off the dribble in Summer League. He should 100% be starting over Reddish. If some team picks him off at the deadline, he could have a strong finish to the season.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

He was great off the dribble in Summer League. He should 100% be starting over Reddish. If some team picks him off at the deadline, he could have a strong finish to the season.

I think Cam is a step above him defensively. If anything he should be starting over Prince.