WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So instead of blowing it up like it should which isn't even an option now after re-upping Bron and AD for no fukking reason, we're going to give out more longterm assets to hopefully lose in the first round to Denver :dead:
This is the path they've chosen so they need to go all in. :yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Trade AD for a haul and let Bron play out this last season then dip. This team has no ceiling.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those 2 make Jeanie TONS of $$.. of course they were gonna re-up their contracts

that's exactly what i'm saying. this ownership is clueless and have no idea how to build a team for success. celtics blowing up the pierce-kg-allen era is the reason why they're in the position that they're in now and those 3(especially pierce) were a lot more important to their franchise than Bron and AD are to the Lakers. this fanbase has no sentimental attachment to these 2 yet they're paraded as some sort of Laker legends and lifers.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
How many times is Prince gonna wind up in the post on a bigger guy before they change up the defensive scheme?

k4qrur9dr8zb1.jpg

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
BASURA!!!!I
I just can't get jiggy with this team.

Hate to say it because I like the fact that freaking Darvin Ham ( I was in high school in LBK during his run at TTU) is the coach of the Lakers. But he just ain't what this team needs. Hopefully he gets other opportunities, but your 1st head coaching job cannot be the LA Lakers. I'll always remember that shattered backboard against UNC but he gotta go.