WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ham might actually get fired this month for this type of performance.

The Lakers have a lot of home games this month so they should finsih the month above .500 but still Ham is really playing with fire.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Lmaooo @ all these fire Ham.

When yall gonna realize it doesn't matter who the coach is? It's the FO that's the problem. The roster is absolute trash. And guess what? It's the same FO that's going to hire the next coach. This team isn't going to get better until the FO is replaced with competent people.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Jalen Hood Schifino looked like Anthony Bennett out there
Just one of those dudes that steps on the court and instantly you could see they have no business being there

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmaooo @ all these fire Ham.

When yall gonna realize it doesn't matter who the coach is? It's the FO that's the problem. The roster is absolute trash. And guess what? It's the same FO that's going to hire the next coach. This team isn't going to get better until the FO is replaced with competent people.

Ownership > FO > Roster > Coach. To me, that's the hierachy of importance.

People don't really understand that it's hard to win with clueless ownership who ultimately make the biggest decisions. Like Rob and the FO get a lot of flack for bad moves and rightfully so but ownership signs off on it and sometimes are the ones who initiate the moves. Like not re-signing Caruso was because of the ownership being cheap. But yea, I agree 100% that the coach is the least of our worries. Teams win all the time despite having what people think are bad coaches, it's why the Bucks can win a championship one year and then fire their coach 2 years later like the Lakers did with Vogel. Blaming the coach is the just the easiest excuse that people love to go too.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reddish 0/0/1 and 4 turnovers in 17 mins

He sucked in Atlanta
He sucked in NY
He sucked in Portland
He sucks here

this fukking bum has a player option :damn:
I can understand a dude who has been in the league for like 10 years being this disinterested but come on you might be out of the league in a couple of years.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ownership > FO > Roster > Coach. To me, that's the hierachy of importance.

People don't really understand that it's hard to win with clueless ownership who ultimately make the biggest decisions. Like Rob and the FO get a lot of flack for bad moves and rightfully so but ownership signs off on it and sometimes are the ones who initiate the moves. Like not re-signing Caruso was because of the ownership being cheap. But yea, I agree 100% that the coach is the least of our worries. Teams win all the time despite having what people think are bad coaches, it's why the Bucks can win a championship one year and then fire their coach 2 years later like the Lakers did with Vogel. Blaming the coach is the just the easiest excuse that people love to go too.

I agree with a part of this.

They chose THT over Caruso.

That's gotta be one of the worst moves in the recent history of this organization, along with the Westbrook trade, the Hood-Schafino draft and the original offer to DS.

Just a series of blunders that are unconscionable :francis: