WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree with a part of this.

They chose THT over Caruso.

That's gotta be one of the worst moves in the recent history of this organization, along with the Westbrook trade, the Hood-Schafino draft and the original offer to DS.

Just a series of blunders that are unconscionable :francis:
According to salary cap expert Danny Leroux, if Caruso had agreed to the Lakers offer, the franchise would have owed an additional $17.5 million in luxury tax, a fact the Lakers hoped would resonate with Caruso.

"They" as in Jeanie too. I don't know how much input Rob had in that decision but I know that after that Suns series loss and Caruso playing like shyt, Jeanie probably felt like it wasn't a decision worth making. I remember vividly how there was talk about luxury tax and how the ownership didn't want to go beyond a certain number to keep Caruso.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
"They" as in Jeanie too. I don't know how much input Rob had in that decision but I know that after that Suns series loss and Caruso playing like shyt, Jeanie probably felt like it wasn't a decision worth making. I remember vividly how there was talk about luxury tax and how the ownership didn't want to go beyond a certain number to keep Caruso.

The Thunder made a similar decision by deciding to go with Ibaka over Harden.

These things don't make any kind of logical sense, considering Caruso was actually productive, and THT has never done literally anything.

We somehow found the money to give Westbrook tho :Tim:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Thunder made a similar decision by deciding to go with Ibaka over Harden.

These things don't make any kind of logical sense, considering Caruso was actually productive, and THT has never done literally anything.

We somehow found the money to give Westbrook tho :Tim:

What's pathetic is that OKC is a small market team, those decisions are easier to understand. Jeanie is just fukking cheap which is why I hate her. Not to mention that she put her best friends in power positions who have no business making decisions.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron might be having his worst game of season. Too much fun with Savannah James.

Btw, who is the weak looking dude with Selena Gomez.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can't start trading these guys until the 15th. :francis:

So instead of blowing it up like it should which isn't even an option now after re-upping Bron and AD for no fukking reason, we're going to give out more longterm assets to hopefully lose in the first round to Denver :dead:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bron, Reddish and Prince stinking up the joint

3o7TKMyQ7Owmbv9nVe.webp