WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
There is no fukking vision. Fire Ham in the middle of the season and replace him with who huh? You’re basically throwing them to the wolves with this roster
Then why you saying u want him fired?
Lmao
Get Phil Handy to replace him interim Im pretty sure he can do a better Job rotation wise than this stupid bald headed fukk
Or …..
I can’t believe I’m saying this
DOC RIVERS IS A BETTER OPTION THAN HAM DUMB ASS

He been the reason why some games especially in the playoffs was so fukking stupid and he didn’t learn from it this season with a lot of games that would’ve been won if not for his ineptitude at coaching right now.
We can’t even get nikkas to gel with chemistry cuz he’s a stain to the team overall
FIRE HAMAS

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I give Bron credit tonight. Usually he stat pads to make himself look good in the box score, tonight he just decided to not even bother doing that. I'm dead serious too, I respect this performance more than his performance against the Pelicans a few days ago which was beyond shameless.
He quit on the team. He'll be engaged again a week before the deadline when Pelinka tells him they're trading for Lavine.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Then why you saying u want him fired?
Lmao
Get Phil Handy to replace him interim Im pretty sure he can do a better Job rotation wise than this stupid bald headed fukk
Or …..
I can’t believe I’m saying this
DOC RIVERS IS A BETTER OPTION THAN HAM DUMB ASS
I didn’t say I wanted him fired right now. I said he might. This shyt is inexcusable. And I knew you’d bring up Handy and Doc.

You put Handy out there now you’re setting him up to fail. And Doc helllllll no. Doc’s underachieved to many times with good rosters and lost multiple locker rooms.

They might as well wait till the season’s over to fire Ham.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He quit on the team. He'll be engaged again a week before the deadline when Pelinka tells him they're trading for Lavine.
Nah today was just an extremely bad game for him

He was shooting 50/45/85 splits post in season tournament games.. he's been great and a long with AD the only bright spots. Today was a horrid horrid game from him

I do think the players are tuning out Ham and it's starting to unravel at this point

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t say I wanted him fired right now. I said he might. This shyt is inexcusable. And I knew you’d bring up Handy and Doc.

You put Handy out there now you’re setting him up to fail. And Doc helllllll no. Doc’s underachieved to many times with good rosters and lost multiple locker rooms.

They might as well wait till the season’s over to fire Ham.
Kobe year and we talking about waiting till the season is over…
NO
fukk THAT shyt FIRE THIS NEGRO NOW!!!! :damn:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah today was just an extremely bad game for him

He was shooting 50/45/85 splits post in season tournament games.. he's been great and a long with AD the only bright spots. Today was a horrid horrid game from him

I do think the players are tuning out Ham and it's starting to unravel at this point
That's cool but if we gotta turn over the roster every year for him to engage we got other issues.

Daps
5 seasons with AD and Bron. 4 of them are going to end up with us fighting for a playoff spot or missing the playoffs but we got a title and WCF appearance out of it :dead: the strangest 5 year run ever
:yeshrug: Nothing strange about it. Bron is old and AD is soft. That 2020 title is *. The AD injury is coming soon too.