WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Reading is an important adult skill . Please try it, the words are right in front of your face

What I said was WITH A COMPETENT COACH the Lakers would need a PG and backup big in order to catch up to the elite teams.

With Darvin I've come to the conclusion that his strategy won't even allow for that to fix this teams issues, so might as well trade some of these players cause they arent firing Ham
Sorry to break it to you. Even with those changes the Lakers still aren't catching the elite teams.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
They could off set that if they had a perimeter player other than LeBron who could create in ISO or PnR consistently.
Which is why I've been calling for a PG who is a competent defender instead of DLO.

I like Murray because he can give you a mix of both, but isn't the best finisher at the rim. I feel he's gotta be better than DLO but I don't watch him enough to judge

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With a competent coach, that's what seperates this team from the elite one

I know you don't actually watch the games, but the strategy to leave 3pt shots open has been happening all year.

We are losing these games in part cause we defend the 3pt shot horribly and that's been part of Hamas strategy
If you are going to implement this strategy you have got to win the rebound battle allow no 2nd chance points.

And ofc these dudes just start hitting all types of threes now.