WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This the same team laker fans were hyping up in the offseason and praising Pelinka. Shows you how much of a joke this fanbase really is.
I think this roster could be different with a different coach, but that's not happening so you gotta trade some of these players instead

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That scrub Herb Jones is 3-3 from deep. New Orleans has been inept lately with one of the worst coaches in the league and they look like a juggernaut in the first half.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
This gotta be it for Bron and AD. This team is mediocre with both healthy, Bron looking older and older each game, supporting cast been decimated since 2020 and now you got a team where you gotta rely on the likes of Cam Reddish and D'angelo fukking Russell to win games.

This one of those games where Bron was coasting when he is engaged they are still good.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's a mediocre roster.
Trading away all the guards to watch Lavine throw up shots and play defense won't make things better.

My theory: Bron's mind is barely in it terms of galvanizing the team and Ham is not a strong coach. Ham is going to lose his job if he can't find some Lue level resolve at least.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trading away all the guards to watch Lavine throw up shots and play defense won't make things better.

My theory: Bron's mind is barely in it terms of galvanizing the team and Ham is not a strong coach. Ham is going to lose his job if he can't find some Lue level resolve at least.
Phil Handy might be coach by the end of the year lmao.