WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Cacdawg was saying we were only a PG and backup C away and now he wants the whole roster gone
With a competent coach, that's what seperates this team from the elite one

I know you don't actually watch the games, but the strategy to leave 3pt shots open has been happening all year.

We are losing these games in part cause we defend the 3pt shot horribly and that's been part of Hamas strategy

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
rich-paul-zach-lavine.jpg

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
With a competent coach, that's what seperates this team from the elite one

I know you don't actually watch the games, but the strategy to leave 3pt shots open has been happening all year.

We are losing these games in part cause we defend the 3pt shot horribly and that's been part of Hamas strategy
Yes an elite coach is what's stopping this team from being elite. You guys are such clowns.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yes an elite coach is what's stopping this team from being elite. You guys are such clowns.
Reading is an important adult skill . Please try it, the words are right in front of your face

What I said was WITH A COMPETENT COACH the Lakers would need a PG and backup big in order to catch up to the elite teams.

With Darvin I've come to the conclusion that his strategy won't even allow for that to fix this teams issues, so might as well trade some of these players cause they arent firing Ham