WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
there's very few guys that u can justify playing if they give you nothing offensively and they're usually big guys playing on a team with a lot of offensive talent (kendrick perkins, ben wallace, Looney, etc). Vanderbilt is not one of those guys and this team is so poor offensively that we have to play 4 on 5 pretty much. and then you play cam reddish who's a 0 offensively so it becomes 3 on 5.
Ham needs to remove either Vando or Reddish from the rotation completely. No rotation should have two wings with zero hope of knocking down an open shot, especially when your stars reliant on spacing.

Give more minutes to Rui, Reaves, and DLO and honestly I would prefer Christie and Wood to play over Vando or Reddish as well.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Ham needs to remove either Vando or Reddish from the rotation completely. No rotation should have two wings with zero hope of knocking down an open shot, especially when your stars reliant on spacing.

Give more minutes to Rui, Reaves, and DLO and honestly I would prefer Christie and Wood to play over Vando or Reddish as well.
I agree with alot of this

I wouldn't cut either from the rotation completely, but they def need to be more limited. I like the potential for a Hayes type player, but he's just not it at all and should never play ahead of Wood

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

Nah Christie can't guard the top guys like Vando and Cam, he was getting cooked before the sellout of the rotation. I like Christie but I haven't seen enough from him to knock either of those 2 out of the rotation.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Reddish has been getting better all year but I still don't understand how he gets priority over Rui. The more minutes Rui gets the more he delivers.