WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Hopefully Ham doesnt have DLO guarding Bruce Brown. Cause he's going to attack him. At least Hield might settle for jumpers.

The hardest part is keeping Haliburton out the lane. We should run zone. The Bucks had some success with it when they shifted from man.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Hopefully Ham doesnt have DLO guarding Bruce Brown. Cause he's going to attack him. At least Hield might settle for jumpers.
Idk the way Dlo been playing defensively lately he might cause a problem for Brown he got that battery in his back for all that slander he got.

But Ham better make a switch the minute its starts getting outta hand :whoa:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Idk the way Dlo been playing defensively lately he might cause a problem for Brown he got that battery in his back for all that slander he got.

But Ham better make a switch the minute its starts getting outta hand :whoa:

This is why it's such a luxury to have Cam and Vando, because you have the flexibility to key in on guys that got it rolling.

I think this is why acquiring Caruso is so key. Imagine having three POA defenders on the floor at any given time with AD backing them up :banderas:

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Another thing I'd like to add to my above comment is think about how modern basketball is played.

Every single team has their best offensive player hunt for mismatches on defense, and the way they do this is with hella screens.

If you have Cam, Vando and Caruso on the floor at once, who you trying to hunt on defense? LeBron? AD? :mjlol:

Of course, scoring won't be the goal with a lineup like that, but I still think Bron and AD can carry that lineup, and Caruso is not a bad scoring option either. But this would kill the entire concept of running through a million screens like Golden State does-- they would always have a great defender in their face.

Bruh, when the worst defender you have on the floor is LeBron James, you're a championship team.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Another thing I'd like to add to my above comment is think about how modern basketball is played.

Every single team has their best offensive player hunt for mismatches on defense, and the way they do this is with hella screens.

If you have Cam, Vando and Caruso on the floor at once, who you trying to hunt on defense? LeBron? AD? :mjlol:

Of course, scoring won't be the goal with a lineup like that, but I still think Bron and AD can carry that lineup, and Caruso is not a bad scoring option either. But this would kill the entire concept of running through a million screens like Golden State does-- they would always have a great defender in their face.

Bruh, when the worst defender you have on the floor is LeBron James, you're a championship team.

Joker gonna kill 'em regardless

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's all about matchups. We do not match up well with the Nuggets.
No one does. Also as good as yesterday was, I will need a much larger sample size of this shooting. Last night, we shot above our means and LeBron had an all time regular season performance lol. Defense however is pretty good

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
No one does. Also as good as yesterday was, I will need a much larger sample size of this shooting. Last night, we shot above our means and LeBron had an all time regular season performance lol. Defense however is pretty good
Defense has the ability and is trending towards being top 3 in the NBA

It really boils down to offensive production. Prince has been trending upward in his 3pt %, Reaves has been coming back around and better since Reddish/Vando have been able to solve that horrendous defensive backcourt issues we had, DLO has been much better than last year, Rui coming back from injury and will hopefully get more offensively

The pieces are there, and DLO + a rim protecting big are the only real issues going forward