WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Just admitting that the nuggets were the better team is a lot easier and healthier than whatever that is above

Nikka, that's what I fukking said :mjlol:

I ain't worried about the Nuggets like all you nikkas seem to be. In the playoffs, they faced a Bron that couldn't jump

This nikka acting like the Lakers were healthy when we played them the past 5 games.

Bron was injured and limited for 4 of those games and Vando wasn't available for the season opener. How are we supposed to win a 7 game series when our best player has no lift???

Breh saying this shyt like the Nuggets have faced a healthy Lakers team. Same shyt Suns fans was doing a couple years ago

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
I honestly think Lakers have q chance at beating Nuggets in a series this year. I was not a really a fan of the Cam Reddish signing but I'm a fan now. Dude has been doing good on defense and switching lately, and we have Vando back.

My biggest concerns this season is
AD and Dlo inconsistent offense.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They barely beat us... but we got SWEPT. We are worse at the point guard position. We have no one to matchup with Murray. It's silly to thing that the Lebron we see now will be same version that we will see in the playoffs. No one on the roster can guard the Joker. That's one of the series where we won't have the best player. The Nuggets has the better and more talented roster. We played them a few weeks ago and got our asses handed to us. But yall can continue living in fantasy land.

They got swept because of Ham's incompetence.

They lead for most of game 2 and 4.

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3-pt shooting has to be enough. Before Thursday's game, Lakers were 29th in 3-pt shooting. I do not think they can win a championship shooting like that. Bron, sooner or later, will cool off from 3. The sad thing is every time the Lakers sign good 3-pt shooters, they turn to trash. We are seeing it with Prince. Maybe the lights are just too bright.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
3-pt shooting has to be enough. Before Thursday's game, Lakers were 29th in 3-pt shooting. I do not think they can win a championship shooting like that. Bron, sooner or later, will cool off from 3. The sad thing is every time the Lakers sign good 3-pt shooters, they turn to trash. We are seeing it with Prince. Maybe the lights are just too bright.

I believe Bron will continue shooting aroundd 38-40% from 3 this year (he's currently at 40% :ohlawd:)

LeBron is in the gym 4 hours before every game putting shots up. That is literally how you get better at shooting-- practice.

It is not a coincidence that he's shooting 40% this year, and it's not him "being hot". His shot has improved, and his foot is healthy. He did this with Miami.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screenshot-815.png

Screenshot-816.png

Y'all still scared of this team and making Russell Westbrook excuses? :mjlol:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Screenshot-815.png

Screenshot-816.png

Y'all still scared of this team and making Russell Westbrook excuses? :mjlol:
No one making Westbrook excuses. And it’s not being scared they are just a bad match up for us just like how Houston is a bad match up for them. The key is to have a guard who attacked the basket to make Jokic and Murray work on defense. We just have guards camping around the 3 point line so they can clog the lane and use athleticism to negate bron and AD

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
And it’s not being scared they are just a bad match up for us just like how Houston is a bad match up for them

Cap.

The Nuggets played us 5 straight times when our team wasn't fully healthy. They are not a "bad matchup", they caught us at a time where we couldn't fully compete and barely beat us 4 of those games. LeBron could barely get off the ground and couldn't attack the basket, and D'Lo and Beasley decided not to be NBA players.

The key is to have a guard who attacked the basket to make Jokic and Murray work on defense

So, someone like... Westbrook?

Are you seriously making the case that Westbrook would give us a better chance at beating Denver? :mjlol:

We just have guards camping around the 3 point line so they can clog the lane and use athleticism to negate bron and AD

Denver has lost 9 games this season.

Clippers
Rockets 3x
Kings
Pelicans
Cavs
Wolves
Magic

Of these teams, the Cavs and Wolves are the only teams that have aggressive guards that relentlessly attack the basket, and NONE of those teams have aggressive guards AND forwards comparable to LeBron and AD to contend with.

Clearly, this suggests this idea that guard play is the deciding factor in defeating the Nuggets is wrong. When the Magic beat them, Wagner and Banchero both put up 23 and 28 on em.

Westbrook had 9 fukking points against Denver. D'Lo put up 11 in our first game against them this year.

The reason we lost that game is because LeBron put up 21 and AD put up 17. It was a shyt effort from both our stars, that's all. These think pieces where you nikkas is trying to make the reason they lost to LAC is because of Westbrook is laughable and embarrassing.

The key to beating Denver is aggressive wing defense, THAT'S ALL.

Look at every game they lost and what's the common thread? WING DEFENSE

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ill be done with this team if they trade DLo for that bum Zach Lavine

him and AR are my 2 fav Lakers and DLo comes from our tank regime so he gotta a special place in my heart nh