WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Problem with Vando is cant shoot and he cant finish. Gonna make it tough for him to get consistent mins.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Once again The Fresh Prince and Darvin MAN leading us to victory, only one more for the toughest championship in history

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I don't think LeBron will be this efficient vs Pacers but should still be great vs that defense. I would honestly start Vanderbilt and have him hug Tyrese all game

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I didn't think we'd be here (let alone making it to the tournament championship game) but this has been a pretty good season so far.

I remember some people weren't so sure about the roster improvements but it's worked out as intended.

This has been a much better first half of the season than anticipated and better than the last few seasons.

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Lebron looks completely different from injured Lebron that we saw in the playoffs.

But all of the folks bytching and whining knew that.

It's amazing bro.
Dude's speak out of both sides of their mouth when they speak on LeBron.
Replay clearly showed he had an injury and something awkward happened to his foot during the Dallas Sunday game.
"Coli dudes"-he's faking, nothing is wrong with him. He's just washed.

From the start of the season you can see from his movement and shooting, he's healthy.
"Coli dudes"- he's only playing like this to get another fake accolade to his resume.