WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Reaves standing on bidness
Lakeshow win
Even though the negative nancies here crying couldn’t stop it :umad:

But more importantly in spite of fukking Darvin Hamas
Pulling his bullshyt terrorist moves
My god WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH THIS nikka THIS GAME GOT TIGHT BECAUSE OF HIM :pacspit:
STOP GIVING PRINCE ALL THESE COCK SUCKING MINUTES
Darvin hamas :dead: :dead: :dead:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Reaves standing on bidness
Lakeshow win
Even though the negative nancies here crying couldn’t stop it :umad:

But more importantly in spite of fukking Darvin Hamas
Pulling his bullshyt terrorist moves
My god WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH THIS nikka THIS GAME GOT TIGHT BECAUSE OF HIM :pacspit:
STOP GIVING PRINCE ALL THESE COCK SUCKING MINUTES

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Difference with the Nuggets is Gordon can guard LeBron better than anyone on the Suns.
KCP attacks DLO.

If Vando/Reddish can do to Murray what they did to Booker then we got a shot though.
The problem is the Joker

AD can't guard him at all

He doesn't want to either :scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I mean I've accepted the fact that Jokic is going to be the best player in the series.

We cant allow Murray to have the series of his life.
No question I doubt he can do that again that shyt was ridiculous

What makes AD so annoying is the Joker can't guard him on the other end either :mjlol:

AD really makes me sick

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
No question I doubt he can do that again that shyt was ridiculous

What makes AD so annoying is the Joker can't guard him on the other end either :mjlol:

AD really makes me sick

AD lets Joker get away on the defensive end all the fukking time...passive, missing bunnies, moping...

For fukk sake he lets Joker beat him down the floor in transition...JESUS HENRY CHRIST!!!

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Basically the default closers should be Bron AD and Austin. Gotta figure out the other two and not completely sell on D.

The closing lineup should be

Reaves
Reddish
James
Vanderbilt
Davis

This is the optimal lineup of scoring and defense.

- Vando and Reddish guarding other team's two best players
- AD turning everyone around in the paint
- Bron can play freely, playing passing lanes like he did vs Suns
- Reaves has proven he's a clutch player

I don't know if Vando was on minutes restriction, but there's no reason Prince should have been in the closing lineup over, say, Max Christie, who is a better defender and overall player than Prince.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

Reaves
Reddish
James
Vanderbilt
Davis

I don't know if Vando was on minutes restriction, but there's no reason Prince should have been in the closing lineup over, say, Max Christie, who is a better defender and overall player than Prince.
Vando shouldn't be in the closing lineup unless he's hitting that corner 3

With Prince on the floor the defender at least has to respect him and Lebron has a better path to the basket

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Reaves
Reddish
James
Vanderbilt
Davis

Reaves hit some big shots but he also nearly turned the ball over several times in crunch time.

Plus he's bad on defense.

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Vando shouldn't be in the closing lineup unless he's hitting that corner 3

With Prince on the floor the defender at least has to respect him and Lebron has a better path to the basket

Jarred wasn't put into position to score this game. He had two chances that I can remember, both in opposite corners, one his missed badly. But he was only given 15 minutes. That's not enough time to establish a rhythm.

And usually, I fukk with your takes, but I can't abide ANYONE suggesting Prince should be on the floor for the Lakers at any time. Prince needs to be out of Purple and Gold, I don't care what nobody say. That nikka smoked like three open layups-- at Inglewood, we got benched for less.

Reaves hit some big shots but he also nearly turned the ball over several times in crunch time.

Plus he's bad on defense.

For some reason the Lakers are trying to use him in a Point Guard role when it's obvious to everyone he's a Shooting Guard. He has these funky dribbles that opposing guards are exploiting.

LeBron should have brought up the ball in that situation. LeBron is still the Lakers' best Point Guard.

But your suggestion is strange to me-- just not have Reaves out on the floor for the last 5 minutes of the game??? Nikka what? Lol

The lineup I suggested has 3 defenders on it already. Sure, 4 would be ideal, but you still need scoring, which as we were shown last night, Reaves can do

Screenshot-806.png

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Jarred wasn't put into position to score this game. He had two chances that I can remember, both in opposite corners, one his missed badly. But he was only given 15 minutes. That's not enough time to establish a rhythm.

And usually, I fukk with your takes, but I can't abide ANYONE suggesting Prince should be on the floor for the Lakers at any time. Prince needs to be out of Purple and Gold, I don't care what nobody say. That nikka smoked like three open layups-- at Inglewood, we got benched for less.
I'm not a big proponent of Prince either, but I really don't think that Darvin had much of a choice. Rui isn't gonna be able to guard on switches if he's on the floor, Vando is just getting back and his shot isn't anywhere close, DLO should never see a closing lineup with Reaves also playing... it's either Max or Prince at this moment and I get the thinking that Max is just too young to throw him out there like that. He makes some really "young NBA player" mistakes that you can't have in crunch time (although I really like how Max is playing recently and he deserves minutes)

I kill Darvin, and hated it when I saw Prince out there... but then I had to sit there and think, who are the other options against this Suns team? There is no perfect guy and you give up something no matter who you choose

I think DLO has played great this year, I'm impressed with how he's played... but just roster construction wise we're gonna need to trade him and get something for him. For the $$ that Lakers are paying DLO he should be out there, but everyone knows you can't have him closing if you wanna win. That's really the issue for Darvin Ham right now

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere

For some reason the Lakers are trying to use him in a Point Guard role when it's obvious to everyone he's a Shooting Guard. He has these funky dribbles that opposing guards are exploiting.

LeBron should have brought up the ball in that situation. LeBron is still the Lakers' best Point Guard.

But your suggestion is strange to me-- just not have Reaves out on the floor for the last 5 minutes of the game??? Nikka what? Lol

The lineup I suggested has 3 defenders on it already. Sure, 4 would be ideal, but you still need scoring, which as we were shown last night, Reaves can do

Screenshot-806.png

I agree. We need to use the same model we used our championship year.