WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The fact that Dlo and Rui aren’t in the crunch time rotation is very telling. I mean it’s obvious with Dlo but it’s looking more and more like Rui is the odd man out. Sad cause I like Rui but he’s never been a Ham guy and he’ll continue to have his mins janked around as long as Ham is the coach..

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Darvin Ham in his second WCF in 2 years and you have people that want an honorable coach fired

:martin:

Ham be watching the game just like us.

Zero reason he closed the game with Prince over literally anyone else on the roster when the whole team healthy.

Prince is a G league basketball player. I'd beat that nikka in a 1 on 1 at 24

McPiff

#goat
Daps
The fact that Dlo and Rui aren’t in the crunch time rotation is very telling. I mean it’s obvious with Dlo but it’s looking more and more like Rui is the odd man out. Sad cause I like Rui but he’s never been a Ham guy and he’ll continue to have his mins janked around as long as Ham is the coach..
Ham is a terrorist

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
:martin:

Ham be watching the game just like us.

Zero reason he closed the game with Prince over literally anyone else on the roster when the whole team healthy.

Prince is a G league basketball player. I'd beat that nikka in a 1 on 1 at 24
Prince leadership led to this win, we dont win this without him or Ham

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Can't have two minus defenders on the floor in crunch time.:manny:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't have two minus defenders on the floor in crunch time.:manny:
That's most likely why Dlo will get traded. We can't play him and Austin in crunch time and we need a wing to guard other teams best player. Basically the default closers should be Bron AD and Austin. Gotta figure out the other two and not completely sell on D.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Reaves and Bron were playing like this was a proper final. I fukk with the energy this in-season tournament is bringing.

If Ham starts Prince against the kings though :martin:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
That's most likely why Dlo will get traded. We can't play him and Austin in crunch time and we need a wing to guard other teams best player. Basically the default closers should be Bron AD and Austin. Gotta figure out the other two and not completely sell on D.

Id hit up Portland and see what they want for Brogdon and JeramI Grant.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Reaves standing on bidness
Lakeshow win
Even though the negative nancies here crying couldn’t stop it :umad:

But more importantly in spite of fukking Darvin Hamas
Pulling his bullshyt terrorist moves
My god WHAT THE fukk IS WRONG WITH THIS nikka THIS GAME GOT TIGHT BECAUSE OF HIM :pacspit:
STOP GIVING PRINCE ALL THESE COCK SUCKING MINUTES

Last edited: