WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once again another game AD should have 37 and 15. But he doesn't.
The crazy thing is he started off super aggressive and had like 11 in the first quarter. To end with 18 is nuts. He got 2 quick fouls on Embiid and then the offense decided to shoot jumpers for the rest of the quarter

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy but our offense is holding AD back too lol. We get him very few good looks a game so he start taking elbow jumpers

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy but our offense is holding AD back too lol. We get him very few good looks a game so he start taking elbow jumpers
It's exactly why I blame Darvin and the coaching staff just as much as AD

I mean AD will seal his defender and LeBron seems to be only one who gets him the ball, it's a constant issue. Now this normally would be where you point that out and blame some of the players.. but the fact that it happens game after game after game after game and NO adjustments are being made to get AD the ball speaks to it being a coaching staff issue. So he gets the ball on the elbow and shoots since no one else besides Lebron can get him going

How the hell aren't the coaches making it priority #1 to get AD the ball when he seals his defender this far into the season.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

There was another one where Austin Reaves overhelped on Pat fukn Bev of all people, from behind the 3 pt line and left Maxey open to take and make a 3. Lebron yelled at Austin to stay with Maxey.

DLO is constantly having this happen to him tho, not just this game but throughout this season. It feels like every game there will be a couple of shots where he overhelps and is late to contest an open 3.

I'm convinced this is a scheme thing. And it's why Lebron will look at the bench when this type of chit happens, and kinda glare at them

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There was another one where Austin Reaves overhelped on Pat fukn Bev of all people, from behind the 3 pt line and left Maxey open to take and make a 3. Lebron yelled at Austin to stay with Maxey.

DLO is constantly having this happen to him tho, not just this game but throughout this season. It feels like every game there will be a couple of shots where he overhelps and is late to contest an open 3.

I'm convinced this is a scheme thing. And it's why Lebron will look at the bench when this type of chit happens, and kinda glare at them

I was in & out on the game. So I’ll assume Bron played great defense & no missed assignments?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I was in & out on the game. So I’ll assume Bron played great defense & no missed assignments?
That's not the point of this video.. the point behind it is to show that all night they were constantly overhelping on Embiid or doubling him on the pass where he was just easily able to find an open guy who drilled the 3

They didn't change their scheme, didn't switch it up besides going zone I think once or twice, but then reverted to the same overhelping and got burned yet again. Darvin Ham and coaching staff had to have made it part of the gameplan to do it, and obviously Bron was getting sick of this style with no change and they got blown out

His postgame comments kind of speak to this when asked what needs to be corrected going forward and he just said "A lot"

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Lebron is the reason the defense is so bad.

He doesn't want to rotate or fight over screens so the team has to scheme around him and Reaves and Dlo are not good enough defenders to make up for him.

That's why it was so stupid to let Caruso walk.

Good news is Vando is coming back

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
That's not the point of this video.. the point behind it is to show that all night they were constantly overhelping on Embiid or doubling him on the pass where he was just easily able to find an open guy who drilled the 3

They didn't change their scheme, didn't switch it up besides going zone I think once or twice, but then reverted to the same overhelping and got burned yet again. Darvin Ham and coaching staff had to have made it part of the gameplan to do it, and obviously Bron was getting sick of this style with no change and they got blown out

His postgame comments kind of speak to this when asked what needs to be corrected going forward and he just said "A lot"
He mentioned the scheme in the post game. Basically said Philly got the shots LA wanted them to take and it was by design.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

My point was all the extra facial expressions & bad body language isn’t acceptable if you are part of the problem.

Like this slick shyt

Everybody wants to put blame on Ham but the blame needs to go around

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Lebron is the reason the defense is so bad.

He doesn't want to rotate or fight over screens so the team has to scheme around him and Reaves and Dlo are not good enough defenders to make up for him.

That's why it was so stupid to let Caruso walk.

Good news is Vando is coming back
Part of the issue is that we fight OVER screens so much and not athletic enough to get in front of defenders (DLO and Reaves).

LeBron at this stage is a backup rim protector and isn't tasked with being switched on the perimeter but he does it effectively when asked. Teams aren't picking on LeBron defensively on the block, they are picking on DLO and Reaves on the perimeter. He's still a good defender according to the stats, before this game he was top 40 in defensive win shares.. but he does get lazy on closeouts and box outs

A very big part of Darvins strategy is to help on drives and allow the kick out to 3's preferable at the top of the key

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He mentioned the scheme in the post game. Basically said Philly got the shots LA wanted them to take and it was by design.
Which I think LeBron has a problem with. It was def by design.... And it never changed, which was an issue

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
When Vando and Cam come back the perimeter defense should be better so AD should not have to work as hard on that end.