WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
DeMar doesn't solve any of the Laker's current issues.
a go to scorer with solve a hell of lot of their issues. Honestly low the real problem was yesterday was their offense. They can't keep up with explosive teams.

Philly went berserk yesterday in the first half but the Lakers still were shooting 60% from the field.

The problem is they had one 3 pointer to Philly's 13. And that's been the the theme for them and will continue to be the theme. They need shooting and they need a go to scorer who can keep them in games like this. A go to scorer would also make the game easier for Lebron who is still off the a blistering start but has had to work really hard to get his points in the halfcourt. They need someone to come in and take that pressure off Lebron....i think AD also thrives with that pressure of being a secondary scorer off of him as well.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
a go to scorer with solve a hell of lot of their issues. Honestly low the real problem was yesterday was their offense. They can't keep up with explosive teams.

Philly went berserk yesterday in the first half but the Lakers still were shooting 60% from the field.

The problem is they had one 3 pointer to Philly's 13. And that's been the the theme for them and will continue to be the theme. They need shooting and they need a go to scorer who can keep them in games like this. A go to scorer would also make the game easier for Lebron who is still off the a blistering start but has had to work really hard to get his points in the halfcourt. They need someone to come in and take that pressure off Lebron....i think AD also thrives with that pressure of being a secondary scorer off of him as well.

Rui has that potential he's averaging 18 points per 36 this season they just has to give him more touches and let him get comfortable.

The main problem with this team offensively is the guards can not create dribble penetration and get AD the ball at a high enough level.

Plus defensively the guards can not stay in front of anyone.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
this part. I believe we need more fire power. Demar gettin to the midrange spot opens up AD or cutters. It might not exactly help our defense...but sometime you can't defend a team that goes crazy from 3. You gotta just keep up. Which is sonething we've been strughling with. If nikkas is putting all their chips on Vando they are in for a rude awakening. He'll help, but we need changes fast. Staying the same wont get us to where we need to go...and getting rid of Ham mid season aint gonna help us this season.

NotAHotep

Pro
Daps

They brought in a "shooter". The problem is he's injured and streaky. DeMar doesn't solve their problems because she doesn't shoot enough threes and needs the ball in his hands. Plus what do they have to give for him? That would be the Westbrook situation all over again. The Lakers need to get healthy first before they make any rash trades.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man I was watching that above clip and it looks like a effort issue to me. All the guys are lazy on defense except for AD/Reddish/Vando.

On the offensive end it's the same way, nobody is moving around at times and stagnant.

Plenty of blame to go around but it's entirely the players because I seen glimpses of what they can truly do on both ends of the floor and it looks great, but they don't commit to it for 4 quarters.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
They brought in a "shooter". The problem is he's injured and streaky. DeMar doesn't solve their problems because she doesn't shoot enough threes and needs the ball in his hands. Plus what do they have to give for him? That would be the Westbrook situation all over again. The Lakers need to get healthy first before they make any rash trades.
Who is this shooter they brought in?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man I was watching that above clip and it looks like a effort issue to me. All the guys are lazy on defense except for AD/Reddish/Vando.

On the offensive end it's the same way, nobody is moving around at times and stagnant.

Plenty of blame to go around but it's entirely the players because I seen glimpses of what they can truly do on both ends of the floor and it looks great, but they don't commit to it for 4 quarters.

A lot of the blame should be on Lebron.

He does not move off ball on offense and he does not play defense at all.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
A lot of the blame should be on Lebron.

He does not move off ball on offense and he does not play defense at all.
He's a great cutter, but mostly he kinda just stands there when he's off ball. He's a good enough 3pt shooter they can't sag off him, but idk how much movement we can expect from him

The real frustration for me is mostly his box outs, I feel game by game you get a different version. He's either great on the boards or piss poor