WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Beasley shooting 45% from 3 this year, I ain't know Giannis was making players better like that :wow:
The pressure playing with Giannis is miniscule compared to playing with LeBron and the Lakers.

No one checks for Beasley like that until he was on the Lakers, most NBA fans have zero clue he even plays for the Bucks

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They brought in a "shooter". The problem is he's injured and streaky. DeMar doesn't solve their problems because she doesn't shoot enough threes and needs the ball in his hands. Plus what do they have to give for him? That would be the Westbrook situation all over again. The Lakers need to get healthy first before they make any rash trades.

Give up Dlo and Prince for him.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
anyone that thinks a trade can solve this team is either a Bron only fan who only cares about his legacy(many people in this thread) or a dumbass. why mortage our future even more when we know this team can't compete for a title. it's not a trade out there that can save this team. i wish they had just let this era die. :scust:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
KD no but i'd easily put him ahead SGA. SGA is a hyper efficient scoring machine...but so is Bron and he impacts the game in many more ways than SGA does.

Pretty cool to see Bron & KD reclaim their top 5 spots at their extremely advanced ages. Looking back on nba history the only elite player at 35+ was MJ. Now you got 2...maybe 3 players doing it in the same era.

Bron and KD would be no worse than 6 if you rank the players right now..

U nikkas don't know hoops :mjlol:

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I wish yall would stop overreacting to every Lakers loss......They are missing 4 rotation players...They will make at least one move at the deadline.