WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I'll keep on saying this. This team won't be shyt until Pelinka is fired. He has shown time and time again that he doesn't know how to build a team.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I'll keep on saying this. This team won't be shyt until Pelinka is fired. He has shown time and time again that he doesn't know how to build a team.
I'd blame Darvin Ham and the coaching staff before I do Pelinka. Darvin is just flat out not a good coach

He does ALOT of dumb chit. He's the worst in game adjustment coach in the NBA and it's not close

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'd blame Darvin Ham and the coaching staff before I do Pelinka. Darvin is just flat out not a good coach

He does ALOT of dumb chit. He's the worst in game adjustment coach in the NBA and it's not close
Pelinka hired him. :manny:

That whole situation is so murky because Pelinka obviously didn't want Russ but got forced to do it. Then, the whole front office blamed Vogel for Westbrook being a cancer so they pushed him out in favor of a coach who could "make it work" with Russ only to trade him six months later.

But Ham is 100% the biggest issue with this current team. Like I said before, even bad teams don't start every game down double digits five minutes into every game. That is a direct reflection of the coaching staff.

My guy Vogel has the Suns humming along with their three stars in and out of the lineup. :mjcry:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

And who hired Mr. Ham, sir?

Hiring the right coach is all a part of team building.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Pelinka hired him. :manny:

That whole situation is so murky because Pelinka obviously didn't want Russ but got forced to do it. Then, the whole front office blamed Vogel for Westbrook being a cancer so they pushed him out in favor of a coach who could "make it work" with Russ only to trade him six months later.

But Ham is 100% the biggest issue with this current team. Like I said before, even bad teams don't start every game down double digits five minutes into every game. That is a direct reflection of the coaching staff.

My guy Vogel has the Suns humming along with their three stars in and out of the lineup. :mjcry:
Agreed.. should have never fired Vogel

Vogel had his issues (offensively) but if you signed up a good offensive assistant, then you could live with that fault. His defense was always elite, his in game adjustments were elite, his prep before games were elite.

I remember that story in the bubble of the game plan they had prepared for one of their opponents, where LeBron and Rondo and the Lakers were so impressed with the gameplan that they gave the staff a standing ovation after they were done going through things.

You're never gonna see that chit with Darvin Ham

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agreed.. should have never fired Vogel

Vogel had his issues (offensively) but if you signed up a good offensive assistant, then you could live with that fault. His defense was always elite, his in game adjustments were elite, his prep before games were elite.

I remember that story in the bubble of the game plan they had prepared for one of their opponents, where LeBron and Rondo and the Lakers were so impressed with the gameplan that they gave the staff a standing ovation after they were done going through things.

You're never gonna see that chit with Darvin Ham
and they got lucky with Vogel after getting cheap with Lue.