WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trade for Immanuel Quickley?

:jbhmm:

I was honestly thinking Colin Sexton.

He has his faults but the team needs an athletic guard that can score.

Dlo is cool but him and Reaves are similar plus you have JHS who projects to be a Dlo knockoff.

Quickey is cool too though.

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
I was honestly thinking Colin Sexton.

He has his faults but the team needs an athletic guard that can score.

Dlo is cool but him and Reaves are similar plus you have JHS who projects to be a Dlo knockoff.

Quickey is cool too thougj.

Does Sexton play defense?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps

Kobe's resume continues to be applauded rightfully so, but the conversation of how it could've be added to never exists.

Because of an insane internal family dispute, the team in 2012-13 and beyond suffered like no other. Phil Jackson was asked by Jeanie and Kobe to come back after Brown was fired after 5 games, and after doctors cleared him to coach, he was suddenly notified by Jim Buss and Kupchak that they went with Mike D'Antoni after verbally agreeing to the job with Jeanie.

The system did not match the personnel and because of an ego hire, it's a wasted opportunity as Jeanie states and it boils my blood Kobe couldn't even get a chance at six.

Phil being back means Kobe and Pau are managed correctly, Dwight is utilized to his strengths and probably stays (he also reveals later he wanted to play for Phil) and Kobe's drive and ego never gets to a point where he averages 45 minutes a game, thus tearing his achilles and effectively ending his prime for good.

I was a teenager and this is before breaking tweets and RealGM with rumors and what not, so first take is all we had. Go look back at every laker segment they had and it's SAS absolutely ripping Jim Buss for years every single time and I never knew why.

This was why, being at the center of one of the greatest what ifs in LA history in the worst possible way.
But let this @CantStop ass nikka tell us Jim Buss was better :pacspit: COCK SUCKA SINGLE HANDILY WRECKED KOBE AND fukkED HIS CHANCE AT 6 FOR MIKE fukkTONI

fukk all you nikka slandering jeannie cuz yall stupid incel fukks when she at least got us a ring meanwhile Jim fukktard buss ruined a lot OF shyt!

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That 2012-13 was old, slow and unathletic. Doesn't matter who the coach was. They wouldn't have been great.

exactly. that roster fukking sucked. if you're going to complain about the years that were wasted, complain about 2004-2007. one of the greatest 3 year stretch in NBA history was surrounded by a tanking roster. the fact that this is barely talked about is mysterious and maddening. that was legit his PRIME PRIME and they did nothing but surround him with some of the worst players to ever step on the court. one thing ill give bron props about is that he flexed his power, right or wrong, he controlled the roster. Kobe was too prideful to do that shyt which in retrospect, he fukked up.

bruh said 2012-2013, gtfo with that shytty ass roster @Black Mamba :dead: