WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The game should not be this close, the players need to play with some pride, it can be out there coaching, and they should still be up 20.

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Austin got his money. So this is the last opportunity Cam will have for a decent extension.

Homie gotta wake the fukk up and realize he leaving $50m on the table if he can't avg 15 in this role.

Organization is doing him a BIG favor.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Austin got his money. So this is the last opportunity Cam will have for a decent extension.

Homie gotta wake the fukk up and realize he leaving $50m on the table if he can't avg 15 in this role.

Organization is doing him a BIG favor.

Cam is eligible for an extension?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ten games in still doing this tells me there's a chemistry problem.

There's a Darvin Ham problem, did you see those dumb lineups that he threw out there?

I hate to say that because he seems like a good motivator of players but he makes alarming mistakes on the regular.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
There's a Darvin Ham problem, did you see those dude lineups that he threw out there?

I hate to say that because he seems like a good motivator of players but he makes alarming mistakes on the regular.

Okay I get what you are saying.

You are saying Reddish needs to show out and him the market again this offseason for a big contract.