WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Ten games in still doing this tells me there's a chemistry problem.
This is the first time they brought back majority of the roster, there should be no chemistry issue. They just need to show more effort on defense. Hopefully they can look better when Vando comes back, one guy can impact others in trying more.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
This is the first time they brought back majority of the roster, there should be no chemistry issue. They just need to show more effort on defense. Hopefully they can look better when Vando comes back, one guy can impact others in trying more.
When the best players on the team come out lackadaisical it’s not surprising the rest of them do. Hell AD didn’t put any real effort until the 2nd half tonight

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
But they also brought in Wood and Hayes. I would say it's probably easy to say that's a down grade locker room wise from some of the guys that left.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
But they also brought in Wood and Hayes. I would say it's probably easy to say that's a down grade locker room wise from some of the guys that left.
I don't think either guy has done anything to cause chemistry issue but they probably definitely miss Dennis. I would still say its more defensively than anything. A guy like Dennis can energize the entire team with his defense. Hopefully Vanderbilt can replicate that energy.