WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Kobe and Shaq both had a hand in the matter. For all of Shaq’s immaturity, Kobe should’ve been smart enough to see the bigger picture and spared his ego. Shaq being the older player and his lack of work ethic meant that his time as the top dog wasn’t gonna be for long.

On the other hand, had Kobe let his ambitions come to fruition naturally it might’ve convinced Shaq that he would be better off taking the back seat to Kobe than trying his hand somewhere else.

But we not bringing up Phil’s involvement in this. He took advantage of that situation for his own personal gains. In fact, Phil and Jim’s front office rivalry is a big reason this all happened cuz it pushed Logo out of the picture and he was the only one that Kobe and Shaq listened to and respected.

That whole saga is way more layered than people realize.

True,If not for Colorado that 03-04 Squad wit Malone and GP woulda been Kobe's to run and I can see that Shaq knew his Mortality was coming then as well(the various Injuries from the Summer also didnt help)

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
14.7m....I thought it was less, yikes.

Vincent & 2nd rd pk for Kennard would probably be enough.........Unless Laker fans don't want to trade Vincent
Kennard would be cool but the team might need the guard defense from Gabe.