WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Nice offensive start by Cam. If he can attack the basket when it's there and hit those corner 3's he'll stay in this rotation

Him and Vando together could be interesting

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Dlo and Austin Reaves are cool but the Lakers need an athletic guard that can break down a defense badly.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Darvin The Elite Ham with another great decision but Coli users who play NBA 2K think they know better than the elite coach

I personally liked the decision but given how inconsistent Reddish has been I can see other people not liking it.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I personally liked the decision but given how inconsistent Reddish has been I can see other people not liking it.
I don't think he had another choice due to injuries, Vanderbilt will most likely take that spot once he comes back. It's a long year so we will see what works and what doesn't. Hopefully Gabe Vincent can provide some defense backcourt otherwise Pelinka will need to bring in some defensive guards