WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
So did you give Rob credit for bringing in DLo and 'nem last season? :sas1:
The team got better when Westbrook got off the team. It was addition by subtraction. The players the trade brought in didn't help us out that much. I been said this.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
There's an issue with Ham. No other team, not even the Wizards, is trailing by double digits five minutes into every game.
It's concerning at this point. His rotations are not good, which we knew... but his in game adjustments don't seem great either, and he doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes

He's actually done worse this year compared to last imo

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
@GreatestLaker criticized Rob for signing Lonnie and then criticized him for letting him go. That’s my dawg but at least I admit my anti Bron agenda :heh:
Criticized him for replacing Lonnie with an inferior talent. Pelinka keeps downgrading the roster every off season.

I absolutely hate Rob Pelinka. I won't deny that. He keeps destroying the team that I love.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get blown out by Houston and talk shyt in the Celtics threads you Hollywood fakkits

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Where did you get that mindset from?
He's a quick-ish guard who has the potential to stay in front of people and chase, while also having the skillset to create his own shot

He just can't connect so far early in the year.. it's a definite downgrade

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
fukk that. Ham buried Lonnie for half the season and most of the playoffs until he single handedly won that GS game. He took a $4 million paycut to leave.

Dennis/Gabe is on Rob. Most of this fukking thread hated Dennis all season. There was about three of us who could see his value.

Lonnie was trash half of the time he had a low bball IQ.

The Lakers needs an athletic guard but he's not a remedy.