WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
This team without AD is probably the worst defensive team in the NBA.. Hell even WITH AD they aren't a good defensive team so far

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There's issues with the roster but the chemistry they had to finish last season has evaporated. Teams don't come out this flat every night without there being some issues behind the scenes.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
He's like a 33% shooter for his career. :what:
There's a reason why I stated "the idea of Gabe".. because like I said in theory when the lights are bright he can space the floor and knock down shots that DS simply can't

No one should ever take those "he's a x% shooter for his career" when talking about the Lakers, cause it varies so wildly it doesn't track

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
It’s as if they saw a few playoff games where he played well

Ignored all the other games:russ:
Idk why people are having reading problems constantly in these threads... THE IDEA OF GABE VINCENT is that he spaces the floor. That's obviously not the reality, but with the acquisition that was the idea

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
There's a reason why I stated "the idea of Gabe".. because like I said in theory when the lights are bright he can space the floor and knock down shots that DS simply can't

No one should ever take those "he's a x% shooter for his career" when talking about the Lakers, cause it varies so wildly it doesn't track
The idea of Gabe is he is still a scrub. Just admit you got fooled by a few playoff performances last year.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Not a single person in here chased off anyone. It's Pelinka who picked Cam Reddish over Lonnie. It's Rob Pelinka who picked Gabe Vincent over Dennis schroder.

Blame everyone but the person who is actually in charge of assembling the roster. :dead:

So did you give Rob credit for bringing in DLo and 'nem last season? :sas1:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Idk why people are having reading problems constantly in these threads... THE IDEA OF GABE VINCENT is that he spaces the floor. That's obviously not the reality, but with the acquisition that was the idea
And you would have to be a complete and utter idiot to believe that. A player who shoots below 40% from the floor and below 33% ftom 3 for his career gonna help spread the floor. Only an idiot like Rob Pelinka would believe that.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
I thought Wood would come out with something to prove against his former team...Guess not.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
The idea of Gabe is he is still a scrub. Just admit you got fooled by a few playoff performances last year.
I didn't sign him.. so no I didn't get fooled by anything.

I was of the mindset that he wouldn't be that big of a drop off on the defensive end compared to DS, and could create his own shot.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
There's an issue with Ham. No other team, not even the Wizards, is trailing by double digits five minutes into every game.