WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Can't believe how much this team misses DS.. it's blatantly obvious that they should have brought him back in hindsight. This backcourt can't survive the whole year without someone like him on the roster.
How the fukk is this hindsight? Only an idiot couldn't see this coming.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You bozos and Ham chased off Lonnie Walker. :snoop:

Schroder's playing better than ever in Toronto. :snoop:

This team would be in a lot better spot with those two on the roster. :francis:
Not a single person in here chased off anyone. It's Pelinka who picked Cam Reddish over Lonnie. It's Rob Pelinka who picked Gabe Vincent over Dennis schroder.

Blame everyone but the person who is actually in charge of assembling the roster. :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not a single person in here chased off anyone. It's Pelinka who picked Cam Reddish over Lonnie. It's Rob Pelinka who picked Gabe Vincent over Dennis schroder.

Blame everyone but the person who is actually in charge of assembling the roster. :dead:
fukk that. Ham buried Lonnie for half the season and most of the playoffs until he single handedly won that GS game. He took a $4 million paycut to leave.

Dennis/Gabe is on Rob. Most of this fukking thread hated Dennis all season. There was about three of us who could see his value.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
fukk that. Ham buried Lonnie for half the season and most of the playoffs until he single handedly won that GS game. He took a $4 million paycut to leave.

Dennis/Gabe is on Rob. Most of this fukking thread hated Dennis all season. There was about three of us who could see his value.
The entire trash roster is on Pelinka. Including that fukking coach yall hate so much.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Look at you being sensitive. This is what happens when you marry a white woman “rhakim”

Y'all claim you don't want me in this thread, but then you @ me when I haven't posted all season, lie about what I'm saying, and then lie on my wife for no reason?

This just proves what I've always said about you - you don't give a shyt about basketball, you're only here to celebrate soap operas and obsess about other posters.

Now keep my name out of your mouth. I said back in September that I wasn't going to post in the season thread this year. You can at least pretend to be happy, even if we both know that's not actually what you want.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

The idea of Gabe Vincent so far has been far better than the real thing.. With Gabe, in theory, you lose some of the on ball defense but not much.. but are able to space the floor better with him

They probably thought Austin could be the "clutch late FTs" guy

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Gotta get stops/rebounds...Can't keep trading baskets.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
These guys suck, can't shoot and can't defend. Lebron should retire mid season.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The idea of Gabe Vincent so far has been far better than the real thing.. With Gabe, in theory, you lose some of the on ball defense but not much.. but are able to space the floor better with him

They probably thought Austin could be the "clutch late FTs" guy
Spoken like someone who actually never watched Gabe Vincent play. I couldn't find a single heat fan who wasn't happy that Gabe left. This just proves yall go with narratives and not watch the actual games. Vincent been a scrub. This is who he is.