WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Just showed on ESPN: -74 in the first quarter through eight games, which is the worst in NBA history.

Even bad teams don't start like that every game. That is a coaching issue. These guys are not ready to play and don't believe in what they're running.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just showed on ESPN: -74 in the first quarter through eight games, which is the worst in NBA history.

Even bad teams don't start like that every game. That is a coaching issue. These guys are not ready to play and don't believe in what they're running.
Your team sucks. Cope

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Place your faith with grown white men that still have bowl cuts, brehs
:ufdup:
Horowitzmosesphoto.jpg

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What is going on with this team, after making it to the conference finals this is how they are starting the season?

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Where did this “idea” come from
Uhh the same as ANY roster construction starts from in ANY sport.. Y'all can't be this low IQ when it comes to basketball right?

You know what, don't answer that question.. after seeing the dumb chit that's posted on this website I already know the answer to this question

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
i think its time to split reaves and dlo together they dont work due to bad defense and so far bad offense. Maybe with jarred back soon he can salavge the backcourt by allowing them to gaurd easier players

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Pitiful ass game turned that shyt off by 3rd quarter. Terrible defense shytty shooting. Had Boban looking like prime Moses Malone when he put his foul shot back up with no form of resistance. Cam need to get shipped to the Northeast Tigers over in China. Don't understand why they signed him in the first place. He ain't him. Showed who he was in ATL and doubled down further in NY. He is not it, hope your Chinese is sharp Cam

:mjgrin:

The Southeast Freds

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uhh the same as ANY roster construction starts from in ANY sport.. Y'all can't be this low IQ when it comes to basketball right?

You know what, don't answer that question.. after seeing the dumb chit that's posted on this website I already know the answer to this question
You said a whole lot of nothing

I asked you to list specifically where the idea he could spread the floor came from. You keep dodging tho