WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Resigning Reeves and Rui are must do. After that we need another defensive big and relief for AD. I dont like the idea of doin this via draft. Rudy Gobert would be wishful thinking, even with his issues on the Jazz... but im pretty sure we cant afford him. So whose that leave. Khris Middleton, Brook Lopez, Harrison Barnes, Naz Reid, K Love. We should be able to pull of one of them. After that, find D-lo's replacement. Fred Van Vleet would be perfect...i cant see any other guard available being a better fit. After that resign Shrewd and maybe Lonnie. Thats a more than solid team to put out there next season.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
That would be interesting. Have more faith in Hield than I do Beasley at this point, both aren't great but for I like Hield more
Makes sense too with the rumor that Lakers are trying to trade for multiple picks, this might be the move if those rumors are true. Plus I trust our scouting department enough to do well with 26 and 29.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Porzingis as a 3rd guy isn't a bad idea either. That's kind of interesting, spreads the floor as he shot 38% from 3, helps AD play the 4 and allows him to roam a lil more.

Issue would be staying healthy obviously

Also what is this idea that Reaves is a starting SF?

Fymgm1rWYAsL8Wp

Last edited:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
The thing Ham got that Vogel didnt get last time was a healthy AD.

Vogel was up 2-1 agains the Suns until AD got hurt and thats with other guys shooting poor. Get stops when we needed. Get fastbreak points to make up for offensive issues.

Ham just letting Dennis be food to Murray was perplexing.

Again at least try a TBJ on him. Some size that they'd at least have to think about guarding at the 3 as well. Try a Max Christie, try something. Its like he just figured Murray would have back down to earth eventually.

Would have been even worse :dead:

TBJ is not a good defender. He just looks like one..

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
The thing Ham got that Vogel didnt get last time was a healthy AD.

Vogel was up 2-1 agains the Suns until AD got hurt and thats with other guys shooting poor. Get stops when we needed. Get fastbreak points to make up for offensive issues.

Ham just letting Dennis be food to Murray was perplexing.

Again at least try a TBJ on him. Some size that they'd at least have to think about guarding at the 3 as well. Try a Max Christie, try something. It’s like he just figured Murray would have back down to earth eventually.
But AD wasn’t healthy. And Vogel got a healthy younger LeBron which Ham didn’t get. You guys do a lot of revising history when it comes to Vogel