WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Like this dude if the Lakers trade down

He reminds me of a poor mans Blake Griffin

If they keep the pick I like Kobe Bufkin if he's available

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
Would y’all trade DLo plus Bamba/Beasley for Porzingis?

Maybe have to add a pick in there too. Or try and include CP3 in the deal too?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Everything Im reading suggests we either trade the pick for a vet or trade back

I would be heated if we do that. We can legit get a future 10 year player with the 17th pick. Don’t fukk this up Rob. Only bright side last season was watching the young guys play so keep accumulating young players and let them develop.

Very wishful thinking.

The average career Win Shares for a #17 pick is 17.4. In other words, Tyler Zeller. You might luck out with a Jrue Holiday, but that's really a once a decade event. More likely, you're shooting for Donte DiVincenzo at best.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Would y’all trade DLo plus Bamba/Beasley for Porzingis?

Maybe have to add a pick in there too. Or try and include CP3 in the deal too?

DLo, Beasley, Bamba, and a pick for Porzingis and CP3 would be an amazing deal for the Lakers.

But why would Washington do that? None of those guys are looking great for the future, and D-Lo/Beasley would need to be resigned so that extra years of contract Washington doesn't want. They're gonna trade Porzingis for a young player they actually like or a better pick than the Lakers will give.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Porzingis as a 3rd guy isn't a bad idea either. That's kind of interesting, spreads the floor as he shot 38% from 3, helps AD play the 4 and allows him to roam a lil more.

Issue would be staying healthy obviously

Also what is this idea that Reaves is a starting SF?

Fymgm1rWYAsL8Wp

Starting CP3/D-Lo/Reaves is a horrible idea. :russ:

Lakers should get CP3 if they can as a half-time point guard. And just get rid of D-Lo.

Turner and Hield. :wow:

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
DLo, Beasley, Bamba, and a pick for Porzingis and CP3 would be an amazing deal for the Lakers.

But why would Washington do that? None of those guys are looking great for the future, and D-Lo/Beasley would need to be resigned so that extra years of contract Washington doesn't want. They're gonna trade Porzingis for a young player they actually like or a better pick than the Lakers will give.

Beasley is team option so Wizards can use the expiring. Same with Bamba. DLo? Maybe an experienced PG to mentor Black or whichever PG they select at #8. Draft pick an extra incentive.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Beasley is team option so Wizards can use the expiring. Same with Bamba. DLo? Maybe an experienced PG to mentor Black or whichever PG they select at #8. Draft pick an extra incentive.

I forgot they could just pick up the option on Beasley and use it as an expiring. That's something at least.

But lol at anyone wanting D-Lo to mentor their young PG.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Very wishful thinking.

The average career Win Shares for a #17 pick is 17.4. In other words, Tyler Zeller. You might luck out with a Jrue Holiday, but that's really a once a decade event. More likely, you're shooting for Donte DiVincenzo at best.
We have elite scouts and we rarely have picks that high or picks at all. I trust their judgement. Especially with the guys available around our pick.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I want us to draft because I like this draft but looking like they are going to trade the pick
I'd be OK with it if that landed Bogdanovic but these other names I see floating around are :huhldup:

There's no way they're getting Hield and Turner for that pick and their junk contracts. If it's DFS and Royce O'Neal, I might boycott the season. Same with Gary Trent Jr. :scusthov: