WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I’m not being prisoner of the moment in the slightest… but I think Bronny is already better than Maxwell Lewis

Mostly because Max would have no role on the actual big roster. He’s a chucker who’s not even good at it, and does nothing elae

I liked him for his potential last year but he’s not good

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I’m not being prisoner of the moment in the slightest… but I think Bronny is already better than Maxwell Lewis

Mostly because Max would have no role on the actual big roster. He’s a chucker who’s not even good at it, and does nothing elae

I liked him for his potential last year but he’s not good
Still gives you position flexibility being 6'7"

Bronny use to be a decent passer, have good vision, but he's not shown it in Summer League. He'd need to be able to add that to justify being useful.

I will say either JJ directly got at Bronny or he told the coach to get dude moving towards the basket. Now he's gotta start finishing and getting assists off of it.

Bronnny had a good game :mjcry: I know that sht felt good for him

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
If I'm LeBron I'm putting together a super defensive team to work with bronny

Tony Allen
Shane Battier
Jrue holiday
Even that mouth breather Draymond.

Bronny never gonna be a 20 point scorer but he can get a few timely baskets and be scrappy and annoying on defense he can have a career

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Tony Allen
Shane Battier
Jrue holiday

Bronny never gonna be a 20 point scorer but he can get a few timely baskets and be scrappy and annoying on defense he can have a career
Thing is all those dude have another skill outside their defense.

Tony Allen had a handle
Shane shot 3s
JRUE had a compete offensive game
Draymond was always a playmaker

Until he adds a skill offensively the comp is Gary Payton Jr. Like Garry he needs to know how to guard forwards at 6'2"

Unless he changes mentally on offense that's the guy he needs to speak to.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Tony Allen
Shane Battier
Jrue holiday

Unless they got some magic potion that helps him grow 3/4 inches it won't matter