WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are a hating ass tether man.

It's sad.

Where is the unity?
unity to what?

just because i'm a lakers fan doesn't mean i want the lakers to sign someone for being ADOS. i don't want you on the team. i don't want anyone posting in this thread on the team either.

Bronny is now a professional NBA player, he's not off limits. he an adult. keep the tether tariq shyt in TLR.

:mjtf:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Wasting a draft pick on him was whatever since it was a second round pick. Giving him a 4 year contract was egregious. He isn't anywhere near close to being an NBA player. Kid is awful and I didn't even think he loves the game like that. I can't believe what this franchise has become.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Wasting a draft pick on him was whatever since it was a second round pick. Giving him a 4 year contract was egregious. He isn't anywhere near close to being an NBA player. Kid is awful and I didn't even think he loves the game like that. I can't believe what this franchise has become.
I don't wanna see any bullshyt about improving the roster at the deadline unless they're top four in the West.

They shoulda made LeBron take a massive paycut. Instead, they basically gave him the max, his coach and his son. :scust:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I don't wanna see any bullshyt about improving the roster at the deadline unless they're top four in the West.

They shoulda made LeBron take a massive paycut. Instead, they basically gave him the max, his coach and his son. :scust:

Why would All-NBA Lebron take a pay cut when Pelinka couldn't sign any decent players?

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Why would All-NBA Lebron take a pay cut when Pelinka couldn't sign any decent players?
Who was he supposed to sign with the league minimum? James Harden? :skip:

They're like $45K under the second apron right now so they can still package players in a trade but if they go over, they can only send out one player at a time.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Would have nice if Bronny was ready/good as a pro. That appears dead for this year at least :manny:

However, honestly people shytting on Bronny (who wont play) might be just the motivation Bron needs.

@Trojan 24 @CantStop @10bandz This wont be a Russ situation as its not a bad fit distraction and look its taken at least the summer pressure off JJ :leon:

I think this will the most determined Bron since Solomon Hill broke his ankle :hubie:

I mean he has to at this point :francis:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Would have nice if Bronny was ready/good as a pro. That appears dead for this year at least :manny:

However, honestly people shytting on Bronny (who wont play) might be just the motivation Bron needs.

@Trojan 24 @CantStop This wont be a Russ situation as its not a bad fit distraction and look its taken at least the summer pressure off JJ :leon:

I think this will the most determined Bron since Solomon Hill broke his ankle :hubie:

Bron can't go 82 then make a run, he gonna blow a tire if he tries. Actually he shoulda sat at the Olympics too, but I think he know we ain't competing so he's enjoying the ride

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bron can't go 82 then make a run, he gonna blow a tire if he tries. Actually he shoulda sat at the Olympics too, but I think he know we ain't competing so he's enjoying the ride
A lot depends on JJ obviously and AD's health. AD looking like a monster right now.

If Bron is determined early in the season , playing defense at a high enough level + Reaves being elevated by JJ a top 4 seed is doable. '

Its been the trash starts that have killed us the last couple of years.