WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically Bronny is the kinda player Bron wouldn't want on the floor with him right now.

I think he's in poor shape and that's messing with his jump shot. Slow release or not he was never this bad on open 3s.

Rich Paul should have had him focus on 5 on 5 basketball instead prepping just for combine/individual workouts shooting stuff.

Improved shape, gotta think he'd eventually make open shots...

However, his ball handling is crippling him as a player. Even guys who cant get to the rim handle it well enough to get good spots for midrange jumpers.

He had a lot of these flaws at USC, but his lack of shape/adjustment is a concern. Should have at least a hard right drive to the rim in his game consistently, but he looks gassed.

At every turn the family has mishandled his development and misjudged his confidence in his own game.
There are thousands of players who are good but no amount of development will make them a NBA caliber player.

Bronny is clearly one of them. Do y’all have this same confidence for Wiseman? What about the Anthony Bennets of the world?

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt ain't even cute. Bron did him dirty with this whole sideshow over the last couple of years

Not even a Lakers fan but how the fukk LA let Lebron ruined this franchise like this. shyt is a shyt show with this kid and coaches being fire etc... Nobody wants to go to LA. That is the craziest shyt ever

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Rich Paul should have had him focus on 5 on 5 basketball instead prepping just for combine/individual workouts shooting stuff.
I don't even get what the point of this was when the Lakers were going to take him not matter what. Instead of doing the combine shyt he should have done what you're mentioning.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
There are thousands of players who are good but no amount of development will make them a NBA caliber player.

Bronny is clearly one of them. Do y’all have this same confidence for Wiseman? What about the Anthony Bennets of the world?
I'd argue Wiseman needed a few years of college. He never was going to live up to top 3 hype. However, harnessing a higher bbiq would have made him have more value in the league.

Dude was never a Mickey Ds caliber player. That's disgusting how Bron threw his weight around to get him that honor.
You're not wrong, but you're not complete.

Bronny didn't deserve to make the MCD game, but he performed well during practice and shot very well in the McD game. Its the same with the combine. He performed very well there as well. I think they either assumed as long as they get him into certain things he'll fit in. Or they grossly overvalued non legit basketball stuff. If Bronny was as bad at McD & the combine as he is in Summer League right now they'd have less validation.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't even get what the point of this was when the Lakers were going to take him not matter what. Instead of doing the combine shyt he should have done what you're mentioning.
Bron's just using his son so he can have a manufactured father/son moment seven minutes into the first game of the season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not even a Lakers fan but how the fukk LA let Lebron ruined this franchise like this. shyt is a shyt show with this kid and coaches being fire etc... Nobody wants to go to LA. That is the craziest shyt ever
I was watching a YouTube channel and the podcaster brought up the Bronny scenario and said to watch the Lakers this summer when/if they draft Bronny to see how free agents and agents treat them this summer. I always said money talk and that’s still LA but maybe he was on to something.

Last edited:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd argue Wiseman needed a few years of college. He never was going to live up to top 3 hype. However, harnessing a higher bbiq would have made him have more value in the league.

You're not wrong, but you're not complete.

Bronny didn't deserve to make the MCD game, but he performed well during practice and shot very well in the McD game. Its the same with the combine. He performed very well there as well. I think they either assumed as long as they get him into certain things he'll fit in. Or they grossly overvalued non legit basketball stuff. If Bronny was as bad at McD & the combine as he is in Summer League right now they'd have less validation.
You’re missing the point

Blaming Bron for not developing Bronny is foolish. He just doesn’t have it & that’s ok.

Are we taking this same thought for all the players overseas? They were all failed development wise

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had the Lakers facility and every advantage, but let him play video games and stream. Boy had no business joining Faze Clan without a decent handle. Not sure Bronny took his game serious until like 2 or 3 years ago. Not mad at Bron for getting in his son in the league, but they could have sold this much better.
Bronny looks like he started playing basketball 3 years ago. Houston been terrible since Harden left. We’ve dressed some bums over the last years that I’ve been ashamed to see in a rockets uni(John Wall included). The only one that’s looked worse to me than Bronny was Bruno Cabocolo. Hes 19 years old. He doesn’t look like he’s been a basketball fiend since junior high school. There’s no way that it’s been Lebrons dream all these years to play ball with his son and he’s been oblivious to this lack of ball skill in almost any aspect of the game for the last half dozen years. He couldn’t have jsut ignored that.

I didn’t think it was possible for me but I actually feel minimally bad for Bronny. He’s being made a mockery of

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny looks like he started playing basketball 3 years ago. Houston been terrible since Harden left. We’ve dressed some bums over the last years that I’ve been ashamed to see kn a rockets ink. The only one that’s looked worse to me than Bronny was Bruno Cabocolo. Hes 19 years old. He doesn’t look like he’s been a basketball fiend since junior high school. There’s no way that it’s been Lebrons dream all these years to play ball with us son and he’s been oblivious to this lack of ball skill in almost any aspect of the game for the last half dozen years. He couldn’t have jsut ignored that.

I didn’t think it was possible for me but I actually feel minimally bad for Bronny. He’s being made a mockery of
But that's where its tough with LeBron. Cause he's made bad statements about him being as good as players in the NBA (bottom of the barrel but still)

So its tough to know for sure if its purely gimmick or Bron is just delusional (atm). Relatively speaking Lavar was delusional in thinking Lonzo could be better than Steph. Bron might really think he could be Avery Bradley.

Again its probably just the gimmick & to say he played in the pros with his son. However, dude thought Shabazz Napier was gonna be one of the best players of his draft. So you never know with him.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
So its tough to know for sure if its purely gimmick or Bron is just delusional (atm). Relatively speaking Lavar was delusional in thinking Lonzo could be better than Steph. Bron might really think he could be Avery Bradley.
He’s from Akron he’s delusional trust me. Mfs from here are like that

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
No this nikka Bronny did not say he’s in a little slump? Almost made me crash the car :russ:

A little slump? :dead: