WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Can’t see the floor if you can’t hit 3’s

One of the best things for Bronny is the intangibles will be there for him, but he’s got the next couple years to work on that release.

There’s a lot of examples of players putting in the work to hit 3’s when it previously wasn’t a big strength… he’s gotta do that

Dalton is improving tho, his offensive game is coming along but his defense is baaaad
Ironically Bronny is the kinda player Bron wouldn't want on the floor with him right now.

I think he's in poor shape and that's messing with his jump shot. Slow release or not he was never this bad on open 3s.

Rich Paul should have had him focus on 5 on 5 basketball instead prepping just for combine/individual workouts shooting stuff.

Improved shape, gotta think he'd eventually make open shots...

However, his ball handling is crippling him as a player. Even guys who cant get to the rim handle it well enough to get good spots for midrange jumpers.

He had a lot of these flaws at USC, but his lack of shape/adjustment is a concern. Should have at least a hard right drive to the rim in his game consistently, but he looks gassed.

At every turn the family has mishandled his development and misjudged his confidence in his own game.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The hoops you LeStans are already jumping through for this scrub. I did not see these essays for JHS last season.

p0RDMJGgMXF96.webp

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The hoops you LeStans are already jumping through for this scrub. I did not see these essays for JHS last season.

p0RDMJGgMXF96.webp
JHS didn't have one redeemable skill. Bronny has at least shown good defense.

Bronny was the 55th pick. No one expects much or anything from anyone drafted that low. JHS was picked over Cam, Podz and Jaquez.

You Pelinka stans are a special case. :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really don't understand how Bronny got the 3 and D moniker

he's a BAD shooter. Like really BAD. He needs to figure out what Rondo did for him to be a respectable shooter. Or Kidd. The issue is that Kidd and Rondo were able to make it work without a respectable jumper for the majority of their career because they had everything else. What does Bronny have?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps

he's a BAD shooter. Like really BAD. He needs to figure out what Rondo did for him to be a respectable shooter. Or Kidd. The issue is that Kidd and Rondo were able to make it work without a respectable jumper for the majority of their career because they had everything else. What does Bronny have?
These clowns call anyone who plays defense 3 and D. shyt makes no fukking sense.

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No idea, he is really rough. He signed a 4 year deal though so I support while he here :manny: . Hope he develops into a good player.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically Bronny is the kinda player Bron wouldn't want on the floor with him right now.

I think he's in poor shape and that's messing with his jump shot. Slow release or not he was never this bad on open 3s.

Rich Paul should have had him focus on 5 on 5 basketball instead prepping just for combine/individual workouts shooting stuff.

However, his ball handling is crippling him as a player. Even guys who cant get to the rim handle it well enough to get good spots for midrange jumpers.

He had a lot of these flaws at USC, but his lack of shape/adjustment is a concern. Should have at least a hard right drive to the rim in his game consistently, but he looks gassed.

At every turn the family has mishandled his development and misjudged his confidence in his own game.
Yeah the ball Handling thing is the most troubling. He would struggle to bring the ball Up the court if the on ball defenders presses him.

What the fukk was Lebron doing with him all these pass summers? Now we see why he caught feelings over Lavar’s harmless comments about his son.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yeah the ball Handling thing is the most troubling. He would struggle to bring the ball Up the court if the on ball defenders presses him.

What the fukk was Lebron doing with him all these pass summers? Now we see why he caught feelings over Lavar’s harmless comments about his son.
Had the Lakers facility and every advantage, but let him play video games and stream. Boy had no business joining Faze Clan without a decent handle. Not sure Bronny took his game serious until like 2 or 3 years ago. Not mad at Bron for getting in his son in the league, but they could have sold this much better.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
JHS didn't have one redeemable skill. Bronny has at least shown good defense.

Bronny was the 55th pick. No one expects much or anything from anyone drafted that low. JHS was picked over Cam, Podz and Jaquez.

You Pelinka stans are a special case. :laff:
I hope JHS turns it around since we have you and many others on record over who made that pick. :sas2:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
People are not realistic, someone who hasn't been good on any level wasn't going to suddenly be good in the professional level. He will need hard work and a good development crew with him for the next 2-3 years and even then it might not be enough. There are guys who aren't good in the league but were good in high school or college, even for them it didn't work out. NBA is hard.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Dude was never a Mickey Ds caliber player. That's disgusting how Bron threw his weight around to get him that honor.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Remember when I told y'all to watch USC vs ASU because they figured out he could barely bring the ball up court or make a clean pass against pressure and length?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Remember when I told y'all to watch USC vs ASU because they figured out he could barely bring the ball up court or make a clean pass against pressure and length

shyt ain't even cute. Bron did him dirty with this whole sideshow over the last couple of years