WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
No this nikka Bronny did not say he’s in a little slump? Almost made me crash the car :russ:

A little slump? :dead:

Breh you browsing the internet while driving too? :lolbron:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironically Bronny is the kinda player Bron wouldn't want on the floor with him right now.

I think he's in poor shape and that's messing with his jump shot. Slow release or not he was never this bad on open 3s.

Rich Paul should have had him focus on 5 on 5 basketball instead prepping just for combine/individual workouts shooting stuff.

Improved shape, gotta think he'd eventually make open shots...

However, his ball handling is crippling him as a player. Even guys who cant get to the rim handle it well enough to get good spots for midrange jumpers.

He had a lot of these flaws at USC, but his lack of shape/adjustment is a concern. Should have at least a hard right drive to the rim in his game consistently, but he looks gassed.

At every turn the family has mishandled his development and misjudged his confidence in his own game.
Almost like he doesnt belong in the league. Him getting a guaranteed contract for multiple years is a joke and confirms all of the fanbases concerns with lebron coming to the lakers in the first place.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I'm gonna start it on The Coli first. :sas2:

That bozo @smitty22 is the Bronny of janitors. :pjlol:
Im the Lebron of reporting your posts though :brutusSpit:

th

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
People are not realistic, someone who hasn't been good on any level wasn't going to suddenly be good in the professional level. He will need hard work and a good development crew with him for the next 2-3 years and even then it might not be enough. There are guys who aren't good in the league but were good in high school or college, even for them it didn't work out. NBA is hard.
You're right breh. No need to have expectations we'll just seee how it plays out when its all said and done.

I wont you neg you for a min :ehh: