WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
fukk the cac behind that account and stop having so much animosity against a FBA Black man.

fukk off
You wanna coddle a loser cuz he FBA fukk off with that bullshyt
THE PIECE OF shyt WAS A DOGshyt fukkING COACH
DARVIN HAMAS WAS A BASKETBALL TERRORIST A fukkING IDIOT THAT RUINED THE LAKERS SEASON WITH HIS BULLshyt
YOU NOT EVEN A LAKERS FAN JUST A fukkING PASSENGER HERE CUZ OF BRON fukk YOU :pacspit:

Talmin bout we shouldn’t be cussing a bum ass out cuz oh he FBA :whoa:
Acting like I still aint got Vitriol for D’antoni causing Kobe’s achilles to go off but this been yrs ago
Your beloved Darvin Hamas is my punching bag for ruining 2024 you either keep on reading it or just fukking put me on ignore puto
God damnit I hate you Hamas loyalist

“Oh oh oh he FBA stop being so mean towards him even though he was a piece or shyt coach” :camby:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
fukk off
You wanna coddle a loser cuz he FBA fukk off with that bullshyt
THE PIECE OF shyt WAS A DOGshyt fukkING COACH
DARVIN HAMAS WAS A BASKETBALL TERRORIST A fukkING IDIOT THAT RUINED THE LAKERS SEASON WITH HIS BULLshyt
YOU NOT EVEN A LAKERS FAN JUST A fukkING PASSENGER HERE CUZ OF BRON fukk YOU :pacspit:

Talmin bout we shouldn’t be cussing a bum ass out cuz oh he FBA :whoa:
Acting like I still aint got Vitriol for D’antoni causing Kobe’s achilles to go off but this been yrs ago
Your beloved Darvin Hamas is my punching bag for ruining 2024 you either keep on reading it or just fukking put me on ignore puto
God damnit I hate you Hamas loyalist

“Oh oh oh he FBA stop being so mean towards him even though he was a piece or shyt coach” :camby:
Half of that hatred should go towards the man who hired Ham in the first place and had him as the coach for 2 seasons. When it was clear to everyone after one month that man had no business being a head coach for any team in the league.

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Half of that hatred should go towards the man who hired Ham in the first place and had him as the coach for 2 seasons. When it was clear to everyone after one month that man had no business being a head coach for any team in the league.
Oh Pelinka deserves the blame too for not firing him like the Bucks did their coach this season

This is probably the last yr for him too :manny:

And @Voice of Reason I can’t neg you again so 🖕🏿 u c*nt
I just came back from playing basketball my body demolished this conversation over ima go do weeeeeed and drink wine and relax :ahh:
U c00n c*nt

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Can’t see the floor if you can’t hit 3’s

One of the best things for Bronny is the intangibles will be there for him, but he’s got the next couple years to work on that release.

There’s a lot of examples of players putting in the work to hit 3’s when it previously wasn’t a big strength… he’s gotta do that

Dalton is improving tho, his offensive game is coming along but his defense is baaaad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Can’t see the floor if you can’t hit 3’s

One of the best things for Bronny is the intangibles will be there for him, but he’s got the next couple years to work on that release.

There’s a lot of examples of players putting in the work to hit 3’s when it previously wasn’t a big strength… he’s gotta do that

Dalton is improving tho, his offensive game is coming along but his defense is baaaad
Letangibles :mjlol:

We're a damn comedy sketch