WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Stats all of a sudden don't matter, you can't make this bullshyt up. Boy it's gonna be a long few or more years :mjlol:

What's even worse is I don't think anyone even that caught up in the stats, but if you watch the game you see they play 4 v 5 on offense with him out in the court. I don't forsee Bronny getting much playing time anyways but really the only system he could even work in is the Bron/Luka ball where the SF runs points with high pick and rolls where your actual gaurds slide down for a kick-out. I just wanna see Bronny run a couple sets out there :mjcry:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
What's even worse is I don't think anyone even that caught up in the stats, but if you watch the game you see they play 4 v 5 on offense with him out in the court. I don't forsee Bronny getting much playing time anyways but really the only system he could even work in is the Bron/Luka ball where the SF runs points with high pick and rolls where your actual gaurds slide down for a kick-out. I just wanna see Bronny run a couple sets out there :mjcry:
The issue with Summer League games is sometimes it's essentially a glorified pickup game. Just guys going 1v1 trying to show flashes either to NBA teams or overseas teams.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The issue with Summer League games is sometimes it's essentially a glorified pickup game. Just guys going 1v1 trying to show flashes either to NBA teams or overseas teams.

Then go 1v1 yourself, he was the most athletic guard on the court last night and just sat in the corner

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Stats all of a sudden don't matter, you can't make this bullshyt up. Boy it's gonna be a long few or more years :mjlol:
Had about 6 hockey assists :ehh:
5 close outs
7 pump Fakes

Then go 1v1 yourself, he was the most athletic guard on the court last night and just sat in the corner
Nah I agree with you. I'm disappointed he's not taking advantage of his athletic gifts and trying to get to the rim. He's gotta figure that out fast.
Its shocking to see him go from 9 shots to 3 shots.

Either he's just scared to show offense in fear of messing up. Or he's been instructed by Bron to just focus on his defense cause that's the only realistic way he's getting on the floor for spot mins. So put his focus there.

Friday's game against Reed Sheppard will tell a lot.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Front office is so fukking trash

The only excuse is if Trent is still foolishly clinging to a $25 million contract, even $10 million. Milwaukee and Phoenix haven't signed him either so he's obviously still looking for more than a minimum.

The one issue with signing Trent to a minimum is it'll probably be like the Malik Monk situation where if he balls out, they can't offer him a respectable contract because of their cap situation. I don't know what number they'd have to get to under the second apron to afford a MLE since they wouldn't have his Bird Rights.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
He had some points but Bronny was actually pretty good on D if you watched that whole game. Obviously he still got work to do but, this is clickbait lol.

The Defense is click baity but the offensive side is all facts. Seems like the only thing Bronny does like his Dad is not get back on defense

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
The Defense is click baity but the offensive side is all facts. Seems like the only thing Bronny does like his Dad is not get back on defense
Conditioning isnt good right now. If you're a liability on offense then you gotta be hustling all game.

I do wonder if that football size/dimensions is a negative. Donovan Mitchell is rare. Marcus Smart legit lost the ability to get to the rim for real when going pro. He's a dawg so he's figured out a lane, but there's a reason his career shooting % are trash. And if he's like LeBron he's going to probably balloon to 225/230 by the time his contract is up. Which is fine for a box safety, not ideal for a 6'1" guard.

He might need to drop 10 pounds to become more agile and have better endurance. Might be a pro adjustment thing but he use to at least be ok in terms of transition.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Da Silva would have been nice with AD & Bron. Just summer League but he looks like he might have been guaranteed in the rotation.

Knecht offers more scoring upside though.