WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Struggle to read the question? Should I reword it, use simpler words, make a picture book form?
Naw role players did enough, especially reaves and rui. When you need the star to step up he didn’t so stfu and go in a bron thread if you don’t want to hear the truth. Jimmy closed out the nuggets last night while bron bricked the big shots.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Naw role players did enough, especially reaves and rui. When you need the star to step up he didn’t so stfu and go in a bron thread if you don’t want to hear the truth. Jimmy closed out the nuggets last night while bron bricked the big shots.
We got nothing from D'lo, Dennis, Vando etc. To put all the blame on Bron is silly.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We got nothing from D'lo, Dennis, Vando etc. To put all the blame on Bron is silly.
We had enough to compete until the 4th quarters. You do agree that the ones making nearly 50M are the ones that should put the team on their back and take it home right? We got nothing from Bron and AD in 4 straight 4th quarters. Blaming dudes who make 3M a year is such a cop out to me. AD said it verbatim, “that’s why I get paid big bucks, I need to show up”

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
We had enough to compete until the 4th quarters. You do agree that the ones making nearly 50M are the ones that should put the team on their back and take it home right? We got nothing from Bron and AD in 4 straight 4th quarters. Blaming dudes who make 3M a year is such a cop out to me. AD said it verbatim, “that’s why I get paid big bucks, I need to show up”
Bron and AD played like shyt in most of the 4th quarters. I'm just saying to put all the blame on Bron is silly. Of course he deserves a lot of the blame but so do the others. We literally got nothing from D'lo. And I also blame Ham for his rotations.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bron and AD played like shyt in most of the 4th quarters. I'm just saying to put all the blame on Bron is silly. Of course he deserves a lot of the blame but so do the others. We literally got nothing from D'lo. And I also blame Ham for his rotations.
Putting blame on role players ain’t it either. Reaves and rui did enough that our stars could come through. If we got blown out 4 times sure but we were in 3/4 games cuz our role players were doing well and our stars lost the game while their stars stepped up

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Putting blame on role players ain’t it either. Reaves and rui did enough that our stars could come through. If we got blown out 4 times sure but we were in 3/4 games cuz our role players were doing well and our stars lost the game while their stars stepped up
The problem was and always is that the stars had to carry a heavy load for the first 3 qts and frankly ran out of gas a lot of times in the 4th BECAUSE the role players weren't doing anything.

We had no backup big/rim protector to help out AD, so we were depending on Lebron in large spurts while also not getting anything from our starting PG and backup PG so asking LeBron to do that also

They are connected. Laker role players not named Rui and Reaves all had a terrible series, and the stars had to mask too much of the issues and were on dead legs alot of the 4th qts because of it

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The problem was and always is that the stars had to carry a heavy load for the first 3 qts and frankly ran out of gas a lot of times in the 4th BECAUSE the role players weren't doing anything.

We had no backup big/rim protector to help out AD, so we were depending on Lebron in large spurts while also not getting anything from our starting PG and backup PG so asking LeBron to do that also

They are connected. Laker role players not named Rui and Reaves all had a terrible series, and the stars had to mask too much of the issues and were on dead legs alot of the 4th qts because of it

Some of these people have never had actual participation in an organized sport in their lives. Not as a player, not as coach, nothing.

"Bron scored 37 points playing all 36 minutes of the first three quarters while also handling distribution and a huge load on defense, and the Lakers were still ahead. Obviously the fourth quarter is on him too then and it's his fault if they lose."

Do they even wonder why none of the other stars play 48 consecutive minutes with such a load?

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Some of these people have never had actual participation in an organized sport in their lives. Not as a player, not as coach, nothing.

"Bron scored 37 points playing all 36 minutes of the first three quarters while also handling distribution and a huge load on defense, and the Lakers were still ahead. Obviously the fourth quarter is on him too then and it's his fault if they lose."

Do they even wonder why none of the other stars play 48 consecutive minutes with such a load?
You point to one game buddy. What about game one and two that Ad dropped 40 and bron clunked 3s or game 2 that lakers were up but bron was missing lay ups left and right and terrible shots in the 4th?

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yes and I'm baffled that enough blame wasn't put on AD...we traded for his azz and he didn't deliver nearly enough either.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What you should do is shut the fukk up :manny:

If I wasn't here for you to respond to, what would you have left to talk about? The majority of your posting for months now has been solely about me. I'm sure actual Lakers fans appreciate the interruptions.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The irony when these dudes that come in here and say you're a "Kobe fan", not a "Laker fan". Proceed to blame co stars, role players, the coach, coaching staff, front office and the water boy for a guy they followed to this team, so what does that make you? :mjlol:

I've had no qualms with it being known that I like LeBron, not the Lakers. :skip:

We're making fun of the people who self-righteously claim "We're a fan of a team, not a player!", then proceed to demonstrate otherwise.

I'm glad that you picked up on the fact that we're all the same in that regard though. :lolbron:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
if Bron played like Jimmy has in this series they still wouldn't have won shyt. Jimmy is shooting poorly and averaging less PPG than Reaves :mjlol:

The difference is Jimmy can afford to play like shyt for 3.5 quarters because Miami can shoot 50% from three and have the defense/gameplan to prevent Murray from doing his Steph Curry impression.

Miami ain't a better team than the Lakers but they get hot from deep like no other team, that's why they were able to beat better teams like the Bucks and Celtics.