WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
would yall take lavine if he came wit a pick and lonzo and only cost us dlo and min contracts?

I’d do Lavine because he addresses 2 needs. Shooting and shot creation. And I believe he’d be motivated playing alongside Bron and AD

The problem is he makes 44 mil. So the Lakers would have to trade every tradeable contract to go get him. And Lavine isn’t a top 15 guy so you’d need to still be able tool the roster with him on team but they wouldn’t even have the contracts to go do it.

Rob would probably love that tho cause then he’d have a reason for not doing anything so I’m actually surprised he hasn’t pulled the trigger on that trade yet..

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Besides lebron who's the last all star to come to the Lakers in free agency

Why does that matter? Kobe didn’t need some 6 time all star superstar to win titles. He just needed Pau who was barely an All Star when he arrived. Plus we’ve been able to trade for stars like Dwight, CP3 and AD. And Kobe having CP wasn’t even allowed :mjlol:

Yall love to muddy the waters.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Why does that matter? Kobe didn’t need some 6 time all star superstar to win titles. He just needed Pau who was barely an All Star when he arrived. Plus we’ve been able to trade for stars like Dwight, CP3 and AD. And Kobe having CP wasn’t even allowed :mjlol:

Yall love to muddy the waters.
What the fukk u talking about? Why players come to the Lakers can u answer that question. I'm really puzzle about the shyt

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
So we are going down the revisionist history path of pretending that Russ played well and wasn't a cancer?

I can pull up posts from each every one of you shytting on Russ.

fukking Pathetic.

Westbrook was one of the worst players in the history of this franchise.
This lmao wtf
:dead:
nikkas tryna defend russ??!!?!?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Anyways Demar is a depressed ass nikka he wasn’t finna survive the bright lights of the Lakeshow
Got punished by Bron in Toronto all these fukking yrs into submission:mjlol:
He definitely would’ve cracked under pressure playing for the Lakeshow :manny:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Bron took the paycut wouldnt that allow them to make sign & trades? If it was a sign & trade they wouldnt be taking a 50% paycut would they they just have to put together the right deal? Didnt they report the lakers didnt wanna include Reaves in a sign & trade for klay? And Jonas Val. took less than the MLE i think. He was one of the guys on that list.
Val just wants guaranteed minutes, even if it's for one of the worst teams in the league. Willie Green did him dirty the past couple seasons. He wouldn't get 30+ minutes in LA.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yahoo sent me an alert saying LeBron took a team friendly deal. :pjlol:
He did the FO a solid when he didn’t have to. It’s not his job to stay under the 2nd apron with his contract… Robs job is to make sure that doesn’t happen and hit on the “singles” so the team isn’t bloated with contracts and player options like it was after this year

Rob gets paid millions of dollars to do this job, frankly it’s embarrassing you gotta go to your star player and essentially say “hey man i fukd up yet again on these contracts and need you to do me a solid please”

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
He did the FO a solid when he didn’t have to. It’s not his job to stay under the 2nd apron with his contract… Robs job is to make sure that doesn’t happen and hit on the “singles” so the team isn’t bloated with contracts and player options like it was after this year

Rob gets paid millions of dollars to do this job, frankly it’s embarrassing you gotta go to your star player and essentially say “hey man i fukd up yet again on these contracts and need you to do me a solid please”
Hiring the coach of his choice and drafting his son/paying him a guaranteed contract even though he should still be in college :dead: it’s a handshake deal