WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this stage unless you are a for sure superstar you’d be foolish as a somewhat big name to sign up being the #3 option

The way that Russ situation was handled was pathetic & I’m certain had other players feeling a way.

considering Russ and DeMar are good friends and Russ is beloved by the entire NBA, you know for sure he talking about how Lebron, AD and Klutch did him wrong. You can even see after Russ got traded that he feels some type of way towards Lebron. doesn't even acknowledge dude.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
So we are going down the revisionist history path of pretending that Russ played well and wasn't a cancer?

I can pull up posts from each every one of you shytting on Russ.

fukking Pathetic.

Westbrook was one of the worst players in the history of this franchise.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
So we are going down the revisionist history path of pretending that Russ played well and wasn't a cancer?

fukking Pathetic.

Was awful for the Clippers as well.. dude was benched just like he was as a Laker, averaged 6 PPG in the playoffs, and now they're getting rid of him after a season and a half too. Did they also do him wrong?

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
DeMar signs for 24M a season

Klay signs for 16M with no state tax

Harden signs for 35M a season

So essentially Lebron faked taking a paycut for 3 guys that were never going to take the MLE. bu bu but why can't Rob convince them to take a 50% paycut and join the Lakers?

anyone with half a brain knew it was just for PR. buddy couldn't wait to sign that max as soon as Klay picked Dallas :dead:
New rules allowed for the mid exception to be absolved into trades.

Also why are you ignoring Jonas?

Its why Dallas got Klay using the exception they got for the Tim Hardaway trade.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

fukking Pathetic.

Bron ruined Russ breh. LWcOli told us

Oddly enough twitter LWO & forums agree with what you said, but still. Bron ruined him :mjcry:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys

So essentially Lebron faked taking a paycut for 3 guys that were never going to take the MLE. bu bu but why can't Rob convince them to take a 50% paycut and join the Lakers?

anyone with half a brain knew it was just for PR. buddy couldn't wait to sign that max as soon as Klay picked Dallas :dead:
If Bron took the paycut wouldnt that allow them to make sign & trades? If it was a sign & trade they wouldnt be taking a 50% paycut would they they just have to put together the right deal? Didnt they report the lakers didnt wanna include Reaves in a sign & trade for klay? And Jonas Val. took less than the MLE i think. He was one of the guys on that list.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fukking Pathetic.

This my friends is the definition of a stan post. Excellent work from the twisting words to exaggerating

As I said initially when this team fails either the coach or 3rd star will get the bulk of the blame. Never said Russ played great. The amount of hate & just overall disrespect on his way out should make any 3rd star weary

Championship hopes for a mid team

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This my friends is the definition of a stan post. Excellent work from the twisting words to exaggerating

As I said initially when this team fails either the coach or 3rd star will get the bulk of the blame. Never said Russ played great. The amount of hate & just overall disrespect on his way out should make any 3rd star weary

Championship hopes for a mid team
But if Russ was playing like a legit 3rd star it would lessened the issues for the roster imbalance.

Russ was ok on the Clipps cause he was coming off the bench and didnt cost much.

A lot of people feared Russ not working, but thought it would be more of a playoff issue. No one was really expecting him to be a washed regular season player. Ironically, kind of like DLO we thought he'd do well enough to carry us in the regular season for stretches.

And as the late great Kobe Bryant said...not everybody built to handle that Lakers pressure. Demar must be worried about being washed in a year :ehh:

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

And the Lakers are paying Lebron and Bronny 54M a season :dead:.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And the Lakers are paying Lebron and Bronny 54M a season :dead:.

well if we think about it, we have Bronny who's an elite 3 and D so let's just pretend they split the pie. 27M for each. what a bargain.

:blessed:

what's sad about that is that im obviously trolling but there are some klutch plants who genuinely think like that