WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

34TheTruth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston

kobe_81_reax_4min_16x9.mp4-1611347150340.png

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You gotta have a flagrant agenda to defend this level of incompetence. This is a standard operate procedure that damn near every team uses.. The Laker's are still paying the price because of Pelinka's inability to do so.

Pelinka is the constant :mjlol:
These hatin ass nikkas have a perpetual erection for anything LeBron related...

nikkas is right wingers in here

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DeMar signs for 24M a season

Klay signs for 16M with no state tax

Harden signs for 35M a season

So essentially Lebron faked taking a paycut for 3 guys that were never going to take the MLE. bu bu but why can't Rob convince them to take a 50% paycut and join the Lakers?

anyone with half a brain knew it was just for PR. buddy couldn't wait to sign that max as soon as Klay picked Dallas :dead:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
DeMar signs for 23M a season

Klay signs for 16M with no state tax

Harden signs for 35M a season

So essentially Lebron faked taking a paycut for 3 guys that were never going to take the MLE. bu bu but why can't Rob convince them to take a 50% paycut and join the Lakers?

anyone with half a brain knew it was just for PR. buddy couldn't wait to sign that max as soon as Klay picked Dallas :dead:
So LeBron and Rich Paul fooled everybody with a PR stunt? They didn't actually mean it? :ohhh:

I swear I hope some of these bozos on here are getting paid for shilling for them on here. Should get OT the way they're trying to talk up that scrub Bronny. :scust:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So LeBron and Rich Paul fooled everybody with a PR stunt? They didn't actually mean it? :ohhh:

I swear I hope some of these bozos on here are getting paid for shilling for them on here. Should get OT the way they're trying to talk up that scrub Bronny. :scust:

This is one reason why I just hate this era. The bullshyt media games that Lebron and Klutch play and the fact that these stupid ass reporters can't even question it because they'll get blackballed.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe Rob couldn't convince these guys to come be the whipping boy and effectively end their career for less money :mad:
At this stage unless you are a for sure superstar you’d be foolish as a somewhat big name to sign up being the #3 option

The way that Russ situation was handled was pathetic & I’m certain had other players feeling a way.