WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
3 years 50 million is not an overpayment for even a washed Klay.
He deserves less :manny: watch his productivity goe even deeper this next season

Anyways he washed Luka a fat lazy lena dunham on defense. Idk what he thinks he’s doing going over there m

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Pelinka couldn't even get his number 1 target. :laff:

Klay grew up a Lakers fan and his father works for the Lakers and Pelinka still couldn't close the deal. :laff: :laff:

This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mean dudes are being purposely disingenious because they have a hatred towards Pelinka.

So because Klay didn't take a 4M annual paycut and play for a first round exit team with their franchise player being 40 years old and a rookie head coach, it means Rob failed. :dead:

There's no player worth a damn that would pick our situation over the Mavericks who just made the Finals and have a top 3 player in the league who's the best playmaker in the world while also having Kyrie. Would YOU?

You know this too.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Anyone with half a brain knew that. I said that as soon as it was announced he wasn’t coming back to GS. They have a better team, better playmakers and once it was announced they were working on sign and trade options, u knew GS wasn’t helping us.

shyt I knew Dallas was the faves and that we would hire JJ and draft Bronny in May, guess I'm an Insider too :laff:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mean dudes are being purposely disingenious because they have a hatred towards Pelinka.

So because Klay didn't take a 4M annual paycut and play for a first round exit team with their franchise player being 40 years old and a rookie head coach, it means Rob failed. :dead:

There's no player worth a damn that would pick our situation over the Mavericks who just made the Finals and have a top 3 player in the league who's the best playmaker in the world while also having Kyrie. Would YOU?

You know this too.

Slurping Incompetent Pelinka because was Kobe's friend is pathetic :francis:

And you KobeGBT clowns have the nerve to call Lebron fans LeGBT:mjlol:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I notice how @GreatestLaker said Rob failed... considering Lebron was trying to get him too and called him at midnight and was routinely trying to get him, does that mean Lebron failed too? Wasn't that Lebron's list? We all know Klutch runs our franchise anyways.

Oh wait, every bad thing = Rob and every good thing = Lebron.