WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mean dudes are being purposely disingenious because they have a hatred towards Pelinka.

So because Klay didn't take a 4M annual paycut and play for a first round exit team with their franchise player being 40 years old and a rookie head coach, it means Rob failed. :dead:

There's no player worth a damn that would pick our situation over the Mavericks who just made the Finals and have a top 3 player in the league who's the best playmaker in the world while also having Kyrie. Would YOU?

You know this too.
Rob is who created this situation. So yes he did FAIL.

Look at all the moves Dallas made over the past year then compare it to the shyt show Rob put together.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Multiple people reporting LeBron gave them a list who he'll take a paycut for and you're still blaming the front office. :dead:

Klutch is running free agency, not the team.

Bron called Klay personally but the FO was the one who wanted him. I would say they should of had a plan and just went after Jonas once Klay didn't commit off the top. But I don't know how the list worked, did they have to miss out before they moved on? Lots of questions

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I notice how @GreatestLaker said Rob failed... considering Lebron was trying to get him too and called him at midnight and was routinely trying to get him, does that mean Lebron failed too? Wasn't that Lebron's list? We all know Klutch runs our franchise anyways.

Oh wait, every bad thing = Rob and every good thing = Lebron.
Lebron is a player... Rob is the gm... if I aint going to blame Rob it would be Jeanie. Not no damn player.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I mean dudes are being purposely disingenious because they have a hatred towards Pelinka.

So because Klay didn't take a 4M annual paycut and play for a first round exit team with their franchise player being 40 years old and a rookie head coach, it means Rob failed. :dead:

There's no player worth a damn that would pick our situation over the Mavericks who just made the Finals and have a top 3 player in the league who's the best playmaker in the world while also having Kyrie. Would YOU?

You know this too.

Nobody trying to become the next Westbrook.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Dallas probably overpaid for him
If the guy is already showing signs of decline what the fukk makes yall think he was going to good going to this environment in LA :dead:

Like what the fukk :dead:
I knew Klay wasn't coming I said earlier in this thread

Where are the moves from Pelinka??

Where??

Why the fukk did he not get Valenciunas he went to the Wizards for $10 million a year

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I knew Klay wasn't coming I said earlier in this thread

Where are the moves from Pelinka??

Where??

Why the fukk did he not get Valenciunas he went to the Wizards for $10 million a year
Oh well im waiting on this entire FA ordeal to be done to start slandering him
But yeah he should’ve been fired for Hamas alone

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron is a player... Rob is the gm... if I aint going to blame Rob it would be Jeanie. Not no damn player.

You are on record saying that you don't give Pelinka credit for the title, despite him being the GM. He's the one who signed Caruso, signed Dwight when he was out of the league, got Markieff Morris, got Danny Green, got KCP. You say you don't give him credit for that because Lebron and AD were the driving forces of the ring. You then turn around and blame him for losing those guys despite keeping AD and Bron who YOU SAY were the driving forces of the ring. You will praise the scouts for every great draft pick and then blame Pelinka for the failed ones like JHS. Like do you honestly think you're being fair and unbiased?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
You are on record saying that you don't give Pelinka credit for the title, despite him being the GM. He's the one who signed Caruso, signed Dwight when he was out of the league, got Markieff Morris, got Danny Green, got KCP. You say you don't give him credit for that because Lebron and AD were the driving forces of the ring. You then turn around and blame him for losing those guys despite keeping AD and Bron who YOU SAY were the driving forces of the ring. You will praise the scouts for every great draft pick and then blame Pelinka for the failed ones like JHS. Like do you honestly think you're being fair and unbiased?
Every single one of you said KCP only signed with the Lakers because the FO wanted to maintain a relationship with Klutch.

Caruso was the scouts. Pelinka clearly didn't value him. Instead of signing him to a 3 year deal. He signed him to 2 and then let him walk.

The scouts wanted Cam Whitemore. Pelinka overrode them to draft JHS.

You really going to mention Danny Green? Green was beyond washed. Pelinka even added a first round pick to get rid of him. That first ended up being Jaden McDaniels by the way.

Pelinka is a trash ass gm. And you know this shyt. The only reason you defend him is because you hate Lebron and he was Kobe's agent. Let's be real here.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This narravitve will never die. Even with LeBron deferring down the stretch of a playoff game to Austin Reaves, but hey if you don't think Derozan is better than Reeves... :francis:

It was never true. The only guys who are turned into corner 3 shooters on Bron teams are the ones who excel there. Players who can score in other ways are still scoring in other ways. Even Chalmers only averaged a little over 1 corner 3 a game out of 7+ FGs. Even Love only averaged 2 corner threes a game out of 13-14 FGs. The only "corner 3" shooters are guys like Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Shump, James Jones, etc., and if those guys weren't shooting corner threes then they wouldn't be scoring at all.

Last year the main corner three shooters were Prince, Reddish, Christie, Dinwiddie and Rui. None of them took more than 25% of their shots from corner 3 and Rui was under 20%. Exactly what should any of those guys have been doing rather than taking 20-25% of their shots from the corner 3?