WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The CEO deciding on his payout :heh:

I'm sure he was. :dead:

I called cap on this as soon as it was put out. It was a CLEAR pr move. I can't wait until this era is over with. Until then, I give no fukks about what happens with this franchise. A 40 year old who decides when he wants to play and gets to put his relative on the team is managing our franchise. What a joke.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are you posting reg season stats when I’m talking about the playoffs?

“It’s not because they couldn’t score…”

Game 2 2023 against Denver, we lost because LeBron couldn’t score at the end
Game 4 2023 I saw LeBron sabotage us at the end by missing multiple shots, passing it to Dennis with 2 seconds left and getting swept by getting blocked by Aaron Gordon at the end
Game 2 2024 we lost because LeBron bricked a wide open 3 and Jamal game’d us

Game 5 is the only game where what you said applies

This year in the reg season DLo and Austin Reaves carried us anyways when Bron was ducking all the top teams

And NO ONE on ESPN will ever discuss these facts. Everything is "year 21"

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think some of y’all are in denial or just don’t want to admit that big name free agents don’t want to play with Lebron and the clown show he created in LA

Ding ding ding.

Lebron pursued Kawhi, Paul George, Klay and others and they all told him no. :mjlol:

Kawhi literally played in his face and he had no idea.

The only guy he pursued and he said yes was Westbrook. How ironic. :dead:

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This is such a stupid simplistic take of a single possession or 2.

Lebron had one of the highest 4th qt PPG in the entire NBA with some of the best efficiency in the regular season . You literally have no idea what you’re talking about.

Also had the highest 4th qt PPG in the 1st round of the playoffs.

I will agree that some of the issue in the playoffs is as a combination of not being able to stop Denver at all and they simply couldn’t convert on the offensive end (mostly a Rui issue and they went away from AD)

Bron stunk it up in 7 out of the 8 4th quarters in both series against Denver. Stop it.

In 2023 the matchup, Bron literally shat the bed in all close 4th quarter games in the playoffs against Denver. Want me to link you all the lowlights?

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Ding ding ding.

Lebron pursued Kawhi, Paul George, Klay and others and they all told him no. :mjlol:

Kawhi literally played in his face and he had no idea.

The only guy he pursued and he said yes was Westbrook. How ironic. :dead:
Whoa there
PG was being a salty lil bytch cuz the Lakers didn’t trade for him
Kawhi tried to be his own man in LA and actively tried to fukk us
Now look at what happened to the dippers they gave away SGA for this shyt? :dead:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Oh wait, every bad thing = Rob and every good thing = Lebron.
You are on record saying that you don't give Pelinka credit for the title, despite him being the GM.

Bron is old as fukk and yet if the Lakers released him tomorrow, every fukking team in the league with space would be interested.

Pelinka is just 54, but if he was fired by the Lakers he probably wouldn't get another GM job for the rest of his life.

Why do you think that is?

Like do you honestly think you're being fair and unbiased?

Did you type "fair and unbiased" with a straight face? :laff: :laff: :laff:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the two weeks: We hired Lebron's podcaster friend and drafted his bum ass son who should be playing in Ghana's version of the g league. Mind you, two moves LeKlutch said was inconsequential, especially the latter. "bu bu bu but it's just a 55th pick". As if NBA players aren't clowning us for getting nepo'd.

Guys, why don't free agents want to come here?

:sadcam: