WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Buha said the quiet part out loud. LeBron gave them a list of players he's willing to take less for them to sign. If the player isn't on that list, he's taking the max and locking them out of the MLE. LeBron is dictating their free agency.
Imagine thinking Bron gon give up 20 mil for Gabe Vincents :wow:

He qualified it with "Like" talents such as Jonas/Klay. Get it done Rob :hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Klay literally shot GS out of their last playoff series AGAINST LA and went 0-10 in his last game as a Warrior. What the fukk are you even arguing? :what:

I guess y'all argument is that everyone in basketball operations at the Mavs, Lakers, Clippers, Sixers, etc. is a casual and Klay Thompson being considered an asset is an indefensible error that should get everyone fired. Yet another case where The Coli should be running a front office.

Remember, Ray Allen shot 30% from 3pt in his final postseason with Boston.....compared to Klay who has NEVER shot worse than 36% from 3pt in any regular season or postseason in his entire career. You're complaining about one series against the Lakers, but Ray shot 45/28, 38/27, and 38/35 in his final three series with Boston And he was older than Klay is now and played even less defense. How'd that work out for Miami? Sure, he shot bad in a couple series for them, but he changed the spacing and won games for them too.

Klay is still an asset shooter. The question at hand, like I said before, is his defense, not his shooting.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I guess y'all argument is that everyone in basketball operations at the Mavs, Lakers, Clippers, Sixers, etc. is a casual and Klay Thompson being considered an asset is an indefensible error that should get everyone fired. Yet another case where The Coli should be running a front office.

Remember, Ray Allen shot 30% from 3pt in his final postseason with Boston.....compared to Klay who has NEVER shot worse than 36% from 3pt in any regular season or postseason in his entire career. You're complaining about one series against the Lakers, but Ray shot 45/28, 38/27, and 38/35 in his final three series with Boston And he was older than Klay is now and played even less defense. How'd that work out for Miami? Sure, he shot bad in a couple series for them, but he changed the spacing and won games for them too.

Klay is still an asset shooter. The question at hand, like I said before, is his defense, not his shooting.

Defense/health for me.
Agree with everything else a pure shooter who isn't the focus of the offense being detrimental is stupid.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I guess y'all argument is that everyone in basketball operations at the Lakers is a casual.
This is the same franchise who signed Gabe fukking Vincent to 33 million, traded Kuz and KCP for Westbrook, let Caruso, Zubac, Lopez and Randle go for nothing. So what you think?

But oh wait. Weren't you praising the Lakers for signing Gabe Vincent last year? Yes you were. :laff:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is the same franchise who signed Gabe fukking Vincent to 33 million, traded Kuz and KCP for Westbrook, let Caruso, Zubac, Lopez and Randle go for nothing. So what you think?

But oh wait. Weren't you praising the Lakers for signing Gabe Vincent last year? Yes you were. :laff:

I said that Gabe Vincent was mediocre as fukk but that was the best you can expect for $11 million.

He got hurt three games into the season and barely played all season. If he looked like healthy 2022 or 2023 Gabe Vincent, the Lakers would have had the 3 and D they needed while their guards were getting lit up continuously. There's a reason why the signing was generally supported around the league even if it was never going to be a needle-mover. Monday morning quarterbacking based on an injured player is lame.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I said that Gabe Vincent was mediocre as fukk but that was the best you can expect for $11 million.

He got hurt three games into the season and barely played all season. If he looked like healthy 2022 or 2023 Gabe Vincent, the Lakers would have had the 3 and D they needed while their guards were getting lit up continuously. There's a reason why the signing was generally supported around the league even if it was never going to be a needle-mover. Monday morning quarterbacking based on an injured player is lame.
We have already established these so called experts don't know shyt about basketball and just run with narratives. Vincent was never a good basketball player. I hated the signing and was VERY vocal about it. That aint no Monday Morning Quarterbacking from me. Anyone who watched Gabe play in Miami and thought he was a good player don't know basketball period. Miami fans were happy when he left.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We have already established these so called experts don't know shyt about basketball and just run with narratives. Vincent was never a good basketball player. I hated the signing and was VERY vocal about it. That aint no Monday Morning Quarterbacking from me. Anyone who watched Gabe play in Miami and thought he was a good player don't know basketball period. Miami fans were happy when he left.

You're right breh, you know so much more than every NBA front office.

No one said that Gabe was "good". You can't expect to pick up a good point guard who can play defense for $11 million. Look at the market, that's Landry Shamet, Matisse Thybulle money. For $11 million, a mediocre PG who can defend his position and has experience in big situations is all you can expect. No one could predict that he'd be hurt all year.

Remember, Lakers are paying nearly twice that much for D-Lo who shot 32/13 and 38/32 in his last two playoff series for the Lakers (41/31 in the playoffs as a Laker overall) with NO defense and limited playmaking, and people were calling that contract a good deal.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Defense/health for me.
Agree with everything else a pure shooter who isn't the focus of the offense being detrimental is stupid.

Exactly.

They're shytting on Klay for individual games when gunners always have bad games. ALL of Klay's shots are from distance so he's going to have days he misses them, he doesn't have a handful of layups to boost his shooting %'s. On average, he's still a very capable 3pt shooter.

Whether he can defend his position anymore is the bigger question, because the Lakers need defense on the perimeter even more than they need a shooter. That's the main reason I think he's an iffy fit for the team.

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I feel if you put Klay with someone who’s one of the greatest passers and playmakers ever he’ll look better offensively. What I don’t like about him is his lack of defense now, his ego, and his rebounding

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Exactly.

They're shytting on Klay for individual games when gunners always have bad games. ALL of Klay's shots are from distance so he's going to have days he misses them, he doesn't have a handful of layups to boost his shooting %'s. On average, he's still a very capable 3pt shooter.

Whether he can defend his position anymore is the bigger question, because the Lakers need defense on the perimeter even more than they need a shooter. That's the main reason I think he's an iffy fit for the team.

What do you think about Derozan's fit?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Im good with adding Klay. Im not sure I'd give up anything for him.

As much as I clown DLO he's still a valuable asset to have. And tbh....Rui in GS would probably be tough.

Rob's gotta figure out a way to keep DLO/Rui for a different move. Not involved in a Klay deal.