WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
People didn't watch him play and get gassed because he has a 7-10 three point night once every couple weeks and think that's the norm. Not paying attention to all the 5-16 games with horrendous shot selection and no defense.

The good games and the bad games together averaged to 18ppg on 58% TS% last year. For comparison, D-lo shot 48% TS in the playoffs and Rui shot 47% TS. And they weren't playing no defense either.

Klay can still shoot well enough to help the Lakers. The bigger question is whether they can afford yet another guard who can't defend.

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Looks like these dudes put everything on the back burner to put the full court press on Klay Thompson. I get that Bron wants him but how you not address the fukking needs of this team once again.

They should have had the Jonas deal signed and sealed by the first minute.

The Mavs have already gotten 3 deals done and are still in the drivers seat to grab Klay

And why are we hearing about Bron making free agent pitches and not Pelinka?

This may actually be a genius play by Bron and Klutch. Because they put the pressure square on Pelinka’s head and there is no where for him to run if he strikes out this time….

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Looks like these dudes put everything on the back burner to put the full court press on Klay Thompson. I get that Bron wants him but how you not address the fukking needs of this team once again.

The Mavs have already gotten 3 deals done and are still in the drivers seat to grab Klay

This may actually be a genius play by Bron and Klutch. Because they put the pressure square on Pelinka’s head and there is no where for him to run if he strikes out this time….
Pelinka again showing why he is one of worst gms in basketball. I can almost guarantee you Naji Marshall is going to be better than anyone that clown signs.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The good games and the bad games together averaged to 18ppg on 58% TS% last year. For comparison, D-lo shot 48% TS in the playoffs and Rui shot 47% TS. And they weren't playing no defense either.

Klay can still shoot well enough to help the Lakers. The bigger question is whether they can afford yet another guard who can't defend.

As Starters

Rui Hachimura averaged 15.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 39 games as a starter this season.​

10.8 field goals 57% from the field 44% from 3. +114

Klay Thompson averaged 17.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 63 games as a starter this season.​

14.6 field goals 42% from the field 38% fro 3. -17

Would not mind Klay for Dlo but I'm not trading Rui.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

Start watching games. He is not good anymore. His Per 100 in his final postseason with GS was 100/116.

Over the course of last season, his Per 100s were worse than DLo and Rui.

You wanna talk regular season numbers. DLo's TS was 59% and Rui's was 63%.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Pelinka again showing why he is one of worst gms in basketball. I can almost guarantee you Naji Marshall is going to be better than anyone that clown signs.

Stop! Please Stop! GIF

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
As Starters

Rui Hachimura averaged 15.4 points, 4.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists in 39 games as a starter this season.​

10.8 field goals 57% from the field 44% from 3. +114

Klay Thompson averaged 17.4 points, 3.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists in 63 games as a starter this season.​

14.6 field goals 42% from the field 38% fro 3. -17

Would not mind Klay for Dlo but I'm not trading Rui.

I wasn't suggesting that the Lakers give up Rui for Klay, I agree that would be a bad move. I'm suggesting that even at this stage in his career, Klay could provide a shooting threat that Rui and playoff D-Lo don't provide, so having him as an option would help the team on the offensive side at least. Even when Rui's on, he's not taking 3s at the sort of volume that forces defenders to drape him out there, and whether he's on or not is even more inconsistent than Klay is.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

:mjlol:

Because this team does what Klutch wants first and foremost. If LeBron wants Klay, that's the first target. Nobody else will be discussed until Klay signs somewhere.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Start watching games. He is not good anymore.

The funniest part about this random insult is that you're insinuating that the Mavs, Lakers, Clippers, Sixers, possibly Magic, etc. are all not watching games. :skip:

Breh, Russell has 2-11, 1-10, 1-8, and 0-7 playoff games the last couple years.

His Per 100 in his final postseason with GS was 100/116.

It was also 107/117 in 2014 and 101/110 in 2017. I guess the Warriors should have dumped him in 2017, by your reckoning.

Over the course of last season, his Per 100s were worse than DLo and Rui.

You wanna talk regular season numbers. DLo's TS was 59% and Rui's was 63%.

The problem with looking at regular season #'s is that I fully expect Klay to be capable of repeating his regular season #'s in the playoffs. He's an inconsistent gunner, but he doesn't choke just because it's the playoffs. D-Lo hasn't shown that, his regular-season #'s are damn near meaningless because when the playoffs come around he falls off a cliff. So far as Rui goes, I have no idea who the real Rui is yet.

You're making a big deal of the "Per-100", well D-Lo's postseason Per-100 was 94/118 last year and Rui was 100/120. Small sample size but still :huhldup:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The funniest part about this random insult is that you're insinuating that the Mavs, Lakers, Clippers, Sixers, possibly Magic, etc. are all not watching games. :skip:

Breh, Russell has 2-11, 1-10, 1-8, and 0-7 playoff games the last couple years.

It was also 107/117 in 2014 and 101/110 in 2017. I guess the Warriors should have dumped him in 2017, by your reckoning.

The problem with looking at regular season #'s is that I fully expect Klay to be capable of repeating his regular season #'s in the playoffs. He's an inconsistent gunner, but he doesn't choke just because it's the playoffs. D-Lo hasn't shown that, his regular-season #'s are damn near meaningless because when the playoffs come around he falls off a cliff. So far as Rui goes, I have no idea who the real Rui is yet.

You're making a big deal of the "Per-100", well D-Lo's postseason Per-100 was 94/118 last year and Rui was 100/120. Small sample size but still :huhldup:
Klay literally shot GS out of their last playoff series AGAINST LA and went 0-10 in his last game as a Warrior. What the fukk are you even arguing? :what: