WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
I don't really get the Max deal tbh, just like the THT deal. We paying guys that haven't proven anything on the court. Shoulda drafted his brother and let Max go :russ:
Only thing I can thing of is that they are using him as a trade chip for maybe later in the next few years and need the matching salary

Max is a young prospect but idk if he’s worth 8 mil a year. It’s funny cause I think THT got 10 mil a year from LA I think lol

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bronny really gonna be the backup PG when its all said and done. Even tho his handles make Cam Reddish's look like a young TMac :wow: Gabe good for 3 month vacation during the season. JHS is a poor mans THT at the moment.
I don't really get the Max deal tbh, just like the THT deal. We paying guys that haven't proven anything on the court. Shoulda drafted his brother and let Max go :russ:
Bronny gon be set in 2 years :mjgrin:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Even though Klay is likely washed (compared to his prime).

Bron + Klay is better than just Bron right.. LWO? :hubie:

Unless he's just so bad he's costing you shooting time/develop Knecht and/or Max Christie rotting on the bench for 8 mill a year.

Not really an easy spot for Rob.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i rather have max christie get mins than klay

the people that want klay...have you seen him play? he looked like trash and that's with steph who has the most gravity out of any player in the league. there's a reason why GS isn't even putting an effort to get him back. they literally benched him cause he was so ass and if it wasn't for his contributions over his entire tenure, he would have been DNP-CD-WASHED.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

the people that want klay...have you seen him play? he looked like trash and that's with steph who has the most gravity out of any player in the league. there's a reason why GS isn't even putting an effort to get him back. they literally benched him cause he was so ass and if it wasn't for his contributions over his entire tenure, he would have been DNP-CD-WASHED.
People didn't watch him play and get gassed because he has a 7-10 three point night once every couple weeks and think that's the norm. Not paying attention to all the 5-16 games with horrendous shot selection and no defense.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I really like Rui's game, but the reality he was 2023 DLO level bad in the playoffs.

People didn't watch him play and get gassed because he has a 7-10 three point night once every couple weeks and think that's the norm. Not paying attention to all the 5-16 games with horrendous shot selection and no defense.
As long as he's as trash as y'all say on the Mavs then its all good.

If he just needed a new environment ala Ray Allen to the Heat...ehh

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby

Klay in the play in-game vs Sac was an absolute disgrace

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I really like Rui's game, but the reality he was 2023 DLO level bad in the playoffs.

As long as he's as trash as y'all say on the Mavs then its all good.

If he just needed a new environment ala Ray Allen to the Heat...ehh

don't get me wrong, if we get him, I hope he does well and turns it around. if we don't, i don't really care.