WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did we switch owners with those 3 teams or something? I didn’t know any other owners besides ours could have a downfall due to losing players due to financial reasons.

imagine we traded Shai and picks for PG who left us for nothing. refused to sign paul george because of an extra year because the ownership is cheap

but nikkas crashing out because we signed gabe vincent for the MLE :dead:

that's why I say people have (not so) hidden agendas and I can't respect it.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
CP3 was always going to be a tough sell cause it was assumed Rondo will be on the staff.

I would have liked Jonas. Not a rim protector, but would have helped on the boards. Wizards smh

They'll be ready to trade him at the all star break tho.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
imagine we traded Shai and picks for PG who left us for nothing. refused to sign paul george because of an extra year because the ownership is cheap

but nikkas crashing out because we signed gabe vincent for the MLE :dead:

that's why I say people have (not so) hidden agendas and I can't respect it.

No owner is trying to spend crazy bread for ever. There’s ebbs and flows. No different than with us. Jeanie sucks but this narrative that we operate on the thinnest of margins be killing me. We spend bread a lot and then cut costs when it makes sense like any other owner.

If Bron does take a pay cut though we gotta make worth it. Can’t ask Bron for much more if he is willing to take $20M less. It’s 100% on Rob at that point.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
They really are about to do a dumb ass Jerami Grant trade :damn:
only one man can save us

trae-young---los-angeles-lakers.jpg

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Guys what are y'all thoughts on the below centers and is it possible we can get them?
Hartenstein, Jalen Smith, Claxton