WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
you wouldnt take him over Lavine?
He’s older than lavine and like I said
He’s a mental midget
Extremists nikkas was wilding out at KCP and his family.
You think Derozan gon be able to be mentally strong enough to withstand this? And the pressure of playing with Bron?
:dead:

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
He’s older than lavine and like I said
He’s a mental midget
Extremists nikkas was wilding out at KCP and his family.
You think Derozan gon be able to be mentally strong enough to withstand this? And the pressure of playing with Bron?
:dead:
I mean i see what you saying but Lavine is kind of a health risk like Ad and Bron. I just gotta feeling its gonna be one of the 2 and injury history has me more in favor of Demar

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall trust Pelinka with another MLE?

This is the same clown who wasted it on Vincent and Montrezl. Bron probably better off keeping his money.

If Lebron is doing a pay cut I'm assuming Klutch has something lineup.

Him taking less would allow the Lakers to accept sign and trade now as an option as well as the full mle

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
If Lebron is doing a pay cut I'm assuming Klutch has something lineup.

Him talking less would allow the Lakers to accept sign and trade now as an option as well as the full mle
Listening to Lakers Nation.

They bringing up MIles Bridges (Klutch)
Edit: One of them suggested DLO, Vincent, draft pick for Vucevic and Ayo. Yea or naw on that deal?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He might be easier to get if he's willing to take the MLE but they need shooting and floor spacing for AD. DeMar isn't really that kind of player.

according to the Lakers nation dudes the lakers would allow the lakers to receive a sign and trade.