WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!! WHO’S HOUSE?! BRON’S HOUSE!!: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Reality TV offseason Thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Hayes opted in. Theres a real #s crunch. Gotta be a small trade coming up soon.

Who knows maybe JJ can save JHS career as well.
I'd still take a chance on Cam Johnson. He's a 40% shooter for his career and 6'8". Before he got traded for Durant, he was shooting 45% from three in Phoenix.

Brooklyn is tanking. If it's allowed under the rules, send them Vando and Vincent plus a pick or two.
If you're sending them Vando AND Vincent you're really counting on Max Christie to get mins defending wings/guards. Hope breh is ready & Ham didn't ruin him.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Cam Johnson would be an upgrade over Vando. I like him alot but he can't shoot at all

I like Dorrian Finney Smith too they both would be nice pick ups

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hays opted in. Theres a real #s crunch. Gotta be a small trade coming up soon.

Who knows maybe JJ can save JHS career as well.

If you're sending them Vando AND Vincent you're really counting on Max Christie to get mins defending wings/guards. Hope breh is ready & Ham didn't ruin him.

To me Cam and Wood are probably gone. Or Cam and Hayes.

I personally would keep Cam for defensive purposes.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Right again? The article said Lakers preparing for him to opt out but he could opt in. Really covering both things. Plus Windhorst said earlier today this was looking like the likely outcome. And what else was he “right” about? JJ Reddikk, the coach everyone knew we’d be getting?
That article was from 5 days ago. I see you'll never give him credit. You'll just point to another reporter that reported the samething. Regardless if they did it first or not.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
-sign unqualified bum son
-hire unqualified podcast best friend
-will pay Bron 60M at 42

But let klutch stans tell it, Bron is being done wrong. There’s a reason why his tenure as a Laker will be longer than all his other tenures by a mile. I beg y’all to say Bron deserves better when he himself knows he’s in heaven.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
-will pay Bron 60M at 42

But let klutch stans tell it, Bron is being done wrong. There’s a reason why his tenure as a Laker will be longer than all his other tenures by a mile. I beg y’all to say Bron deserves better when he himself knows he’s in heaven.
Bron's goal is simple.

He wants to put a decade in as a proud member of the Los Angeles Lakers and hopefully get another ring.

2 rings/decade career puts him over Wilt and a few others in Lakers lore. :ehh:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
-will pay Bron 60M at 42

Bron is part of the family now just like Kobe, Phil, and the Rambis.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Ayo
LeBron was a polarizing figure before, it even his detractors respected what he accomplished on and off the court.

This Bronny shyt is a turning point. If he was 6'7", you could at least project him to be a utility player. No way to justify a regular D1 guy who is 6'2" at best.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

Irwin right again. But somehow he is just a fat spic right @MustafaSTL ?

Only people that didn't see this coming were the delusional nikkas like @Regular_P talking about Lebron taking a paycut :russ: nobody was going to give Dlo more than 19 million on a long term deal in free agency. He had 0 incentive to opt out especially after that terrible playoff performance yet again

The good thing for the Lakers tho is that he can be used as a large salary in a trade for someone. I'm sure they actually wanted him to opt in because they weren't going to find someone better as a MLE anyways